Keen Koala Keesses

“Keen koala is so hooked on kisses from a pretty cafe boss he meets her once a week for an after-hours smooch. Eddie has been romancing Lucy Ziwiski at her home in Noosa, on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, for the past month. He gave her a kiss to say hello and ever since then the koala returns every week for his kiss from the 36-year-old and even turned up on the porch of a neighbour’s house she was visiting.”

9069065939_f7ff3a5871_z
Thanks to Cuteporter Deb in NYC – “This is one of the most adorable stories I have ever heard. Pretty incredible!” More at the Metro News.

Comments

1. Kind of thinking this falls under interspecies snorgling.

2. bob drummond says:

watch out for mono !!! ;-)
    and gargle with LISTERINE after every kiss !!! :-) :-)

3. Don Koalanova Giovanni

4. Theresa says:

His breath smells of eucalyptus. :P

5. SlaveToCat says:

Humans make Koalas giggle.

6. In the article she says “It was quite a kiss” – that was just too adorable. She has a suitor! A koala shows up regularly to see her, what a magical thing to have happen in life.

7. I want Koala keeses! how sweet!

8. 6rabbits says:

*Stomps back in after checking outside* There are NO cuddly, cute koalas waiting in MY backyard with keeses. *pouts* I would be equally amenable to chipmunk or bunneh kisses tho!

9. My Dearest Friends…STOP…

…It is day 7…STOP…The koala watering station in my New England backyard has not encourages one, NOT ONE, koala to come by and visit, while Cute Overload continues to publish reports of suburban koala encounters as far away as Australia…STOP…

…My supplies run low…STOP…The situation has become desperate…STOP…I must decide soon if I can risk abandoning my post, even temporarily, to jot down to the grocery for 100 calorie snack-packets of oreos, a 1/2 gallon of skim, and, of course, ice for the cooler…STOP…I was instructed by one of the older, wiser locals that koalas enjoy a nice stack of cookies and a cold milk (preferably with a drinks umbrella) and so I remain disciplined and lay out a fresh snack-plate each afternoon…STOP…today, I may also add a festive tablecloth…STOP…

…I remain vigilant, knowing that soon, soon my patience will pay off…STOP…It is only a matter of time…STOP…As always, I am truly yours…

…jnyjny…END

10. just remember, when you kiss a koala, you’re kissing every koala kisser that koala’s ever kissed. and a few roos, i bet.

11. ratchic says:

May one of your neighbors kindly leave a stuffed koala by your watering station to give you a sway of joy. Nay the koala never visit me in Washington either…so I kiss my pet rats instead!

12. ratchic says:

I was wondering if they were so similar that one could barely tell them apart, and perhaps this is a hoard of koalas taking turns?

13. Mikeyfur says:

Funniest cutest story accompanied by some of the funniest cutest comments ever! Thank you CO!

14. Ah, Chlamydia.

15. Madame X says:

Koala mom’s advice (cue clutching of pearls and dramatic sigh) after learning her eldest son, Eddie, has been scurrying about at night to visit a… a… human!

16. Madame X says:

Agree.

17. Oh dear. This does not bode well.

18. lisaLASSIE says:

*Decides it’s time for a visit to jnyjny in New England for a heart-to-heart that will sadly end in tears: but that vigil is just too, too sad.*

19. No! I won’t believe it! It’s just the rain and, and other stuff. They’ll come. I know it!