You Know It’s Really Hot When,

all you see right here is a big scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
With blueberries.

8951786520_5077e74fe2_z
“This is Shea the Pomeranian/Mini Australian Shepherd puppy! He lives in NYC and loves pop tarts!” -Mom. Shea on Instagram. And Tumblr.

Comments

1. Blueberry pop tart!

2. QueenBee says:

What a beautiful dog! I want to snorgle him!

3. emmberrann says:

He’s delicious, a little puptart!

4. Catwhisperer says:

Fist bump for you, emmberrann!

5. dgerish says:

What an adorable little guy! I’m quite in love.

6. Birdcage says:

That’s some serious qte. When it was loading on my screen, there was a moment when all I could see was stripey ears and brow and I thought “Oh, a white tiger cublet!!!”

7. OMG – that is one seriously cute pup! ;-)

8. What a sweet little guy. I could just nom him right up.

9. awww so cute so fluffy
    made just for snogling, fluffing on, and a warmer upper to snuggle with on those bitter cold NYC winters.
    just want to pick him up and carry him around sighhhhh
    I say my furry mutt is too big for picking up
    SHE says no dog is EVER too big to be a lap pup
    She wanted me to add that she is NOT a bedhog just a super dubber snuggler
    it’s true She’s a supper dubber love bug.

10. Me too! I though ohhh an Amur Leopard bebeh ^_^

11. Saffron says:

Yes, but where does Shea stand on the age old debate that mankind has been grappling with throughout the centuries….are Pop-tarts better eaten toasted or raw?

I put it to you that the raw Pop-tart is best. Its’ doughy and sugary goodness are best enjoyed in its’ original and pristine state of uncookedy-ness. Science tells us that the toasting of the P-tart while good, rearranges the molecules and thus provides a different flavor profile than that written on the box. The promise of “blueberry” goodness is altered by the sciency process of toasting! (Unless it is a Cylon toaster, which turns the P-tart eeevil and that is a whole other story.)

Before I eat my raw P-t, I must first do this to Shea’s adorable nosicle:
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

12. Poms and mini-Aussies really need to mate more often if this is the result

13. It’s really a White Tigerrrrr . To cute.

14. I highly encourage everyone to visit the Instagram page. Shea and his human companion make quite a handsome pair (more calendar material! : ).

15. lisaLASSIE says:

I also thought of some sort of wild critter. What gorgeous coloring: wish we could see the whole body.

16. lisaLASSIE says:

Wow, Saffron, didn’t realize that you were a super scientist: after reading your comments I realize that you are.

17. Jendeyan says:

Ooooo… thanks for the heads up. I will do just that. *peek*

18. I am not a super scientist, but I agree w Saffron: I also prefer my poptarts raw.

19. Unfrosted blueberry pop-tarts, toasted, and smeared with extra crunchy peanut butter. Trust me on this.

20. I only have pop-tarts when I’m sick with a bad cold/flu the kind that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy, so only about every 10 years or so.
    BUT it must be chocolate pop-tarts and they must be toasted!

21. Want! He looks like the perfect cat/dog hybrid.

22. Smartypants says:

What handsome markings! Tie-dye puppeh – or maybe Spin Art.

Oh, and raw cinnamon Pop Tarts – om nom nom!

23. Birdcage says:

Frosted blueberry or frosted raspberry, raw. And only when camping. And I have to eat the boring edges first so that I’m left with a smaller rectangle of fruity fun to enjoy.

24. SQUEEEE! I wanna eat him up! I love PopTarts too, dude…straight up, right from the box. Cinnamon Sugar…

25. Melts from the heat and the cuteness of the Pupster

26. What stupendous stripe-age!

27. Such a beautiful puppy!

28. emmberrann says:

Personally, I think he looks more like Cookies ‘N’ Crème, but there’s no accounting for people’s taste, and C’n’C is a personal favorite!

29. loribelle says:

Awesomeranians.

30. TOTAL WIN :)

31. Saffron says:

I think it is important to use science properly…for the study of Pop-tarts. :D

I am off to try peanut butter and p-tarts…sounds soo good! Yum!

32. 6rabbits says:

Yes! Cinnamon-y goodness–must be frosted, must be raw! :-)

33. 6rabbits says:

What amazing coloring! I’ve never seen a dog with this kind of fur pattern…and the EYES!!! (He must really suffer in the heat, tho.) This pic should be poster size and hung on my wall!

34. smallthunder says:

First of all: The Pop-Tart Question.
    Raw.
    Anything fruit.
    Anything unfrosted.
    That makes them practically health food, at least in comparison to the others …

Now: The Pupster Question.
    There is no question.
    He is CUTE BEYOND COMPARE.

35. Yuri Bell says:

As a total cat person, I just have to say OMG cuuuuuuuuuute! *cuddle*

36. Lucy E. says:

One time this guy at my work left the Pop-Tarts in the toaster too long and it caught fire. Just the toaster, not the whole place.

But it produced a lot of smoke and set off the alarm and the fire department came out and everything.

So I vote raw. Who knew toasting Pop-Tarts could be so dangerous?

37. Shea likes them raw! Or sometimes we freeze them :)
    – Shea’s mom

38. Woohoo! Thank you so much! Shea’s dad is quite the model :)
    -Shea’s mom

39. Thank you so so so much for posting!!!! Shea says thank you too :)
    -Shea’s mom

40. You can see the rest of Shea here!

-Shea’s mom