Remember That Kid in First Grade?

The one who could wiggle his ears and always made you laugh?
And the teacher yelled at you for laughing?

Sender-Inner Karen M., “Found this video and thought it would fit right in CO.”

1. kibblenibble says:

Unplugged before kitteh was finished, I think…

2. cheezer says:

reminds me of a cuter version of this:

3. It sounded like the ears were beeping at first.

4. SlaveToCat says:

I think he accidentally put his ears in reverse.

5. This is so adorable. I’ve bottlefed a lot of kittens, it’s such a great thing to be able to do, and usually the ear twitching is a sign that the kitten is totally suckling and swallowing really well … a totally content kitten … but I’ve NEVER seen a kitten’s ears twitch quite this strongly! What a darling baby!
    Once — at an opening of a bottle-baby-feeding room — I had the incredible fun of teaching a small group of 10-year-old girls, daughters of major donors, how to bottlefeed kittens. I don’t know who was happier: me, the girls, or the kittens! All of us were SO HAPPY! It was one of most fun experiences of my life!

6. dgerish says:

Anne, your story about the kittens and little girls is one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard.

This kitten is so adorable, it makes my heart hurt (but in a good way).

7. Reblogueó esto en El Mundo de Mikay comentado:
    Qué mono! ^o^

8. this video belongs to youtube user rebeccarachelle. The original title is “Bottle feeding one of my foster kittens (2.5 weeks old)”

9. AWW :D

10. Checking flaps. Ready for take off.

11. Runway cute is cleared for take off .

12. um, is that a pantsless person in the background? CANNOT UNSEE!

13. Um, I noticed that too….

14. SlaveToCat says:

Must be one of those cat houses.

15. HA! Love it.

16. I could not stop trying to see just HOW short the shorts were… Still an adorable video, but that was distracting.

17. MinglesMommy says:

There were SHORTS on that person??? Where??

18. Ellen W. says:

There’s a longer version of the video where you see the sister (?) is wearing white hot pants. I spent way too long figuring out if she’d put the shorts on after entering the video but then decided it didn’t matter.

19. Yep. I was thinking uh oh, cute kitten in nudist colony alert!!!! But kitten. KITTEENNNNN! You never wanna unsee THAT. :) *squeeees*

20. Nope :D I am sure that YouTube would not allow any naked pictures of people on it without blotting out the naughty bits first, Barbarella a.k.a The Mad Cat Lady :D