Remember That Kid in First Grade?

The one who could wiggle his ears and always made you laugh?
And the teacher yelled at you for laughing?

Sender-Inner Karen M., “Found this video and thought it would fit right in CO.”

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Unplugged before kitteh was finished, I think…

2. cheezer says:

reminds me of a cuter version of this:

3. It sounded like the ears were beeping at first.

4. This is so adorable. I’ve bottlefed a lot of kittens, it’s such a great thing to be able to do, and usually the ear twitching is a sign that the kitten is totally suckling and swallowing really well … a totally content kitten … but I’ve NEVER seen a kitten’s ears twitch quite this strongly! What a darling baby!
    Once — at an opening of a bottle-baby-feeding room — I had the incredible fun of teaching a small group of 10-year-old girls, daughters of major donors, how to bottlefeed kittens. I don’t know who was happier: me, the girls, or the kittens! All of us were SO HAPPY! It was one of most fun experiences of my life!

5. Reblogueó esto en El Mundo de Mikay comentado:
    Qué mono! ^o^

6. this video belongs to youtube user rebeccarachelle. The original title is “Bottle feeding one of my foster kittens (2.5 weeks old)”

7. Checking flaps. Ready for take off.

8. Runway cute is cleared for take off .

9. um, is that a pantsless person in the background? CANNOT UNSEE!

10. Um, I noticed that too….

11. SlaveToCat says:

Must be one of those cat houses.

12. SlaveToCat says:

I think he accidentally put his ears in reverse.

13. I could not stop trying to see just HOW short the shorts were… Still an adorable video, but that was distracting.

14. HA! Love it.

15. dgerish says:

Anne, your story about the kittens and little girls is one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard.

This kitten is so adorable, it makes my heart hurt (but in a good way).

16. MinglesMommy says:

There were SHORTS on that person??? Where??

17. Ellen W. says:

There’s a longer version of the video where you see the sister (?) is wearing white hot pants. I spent way too long figuring out if she’d put the shorts on after entering the video but then decided it didn’t matter.

18. Yep. I was thinking uh oh, cute kitten in nudist colony alert!!!! But kitten. KITTEENNNNN! You never wanna unsee THAT. :) *squeeees*

19. Nope :D I am sure that YouTube would not allow any naked pictures of people on it without blotting out the naughty bits first, Barbarella a.k.a The Mad Cat Lady :D

20. AWW :D