Despite What U May Have Heard….

Not ALL us ducks like water. Now will you PLEASE open the door?

9120719610_32e3de5b9e_b
A Reddit commenter wrote, “I found a duck that doesn’t like rain. He pecked at the door for over an hour wanting to come in!”

Comments

1. Theresa says:

WHY DIDN’T YOU LET HEEM EEN?

2. Lucy's Mommeh says:

The question is, why the duck did you wait so long to let him in?

3. SlaveToCat says:

Mrs. Duck says, “Hey Mr. Cheapskate. I’m moving next door. Your neighbors have hot and cold running sprinklers.”

4. Rachael says:

An hour? You made him wait a whole hour?????

5. Fird Birfle says:

poor guy. He def does NOT look heppeh. Now I haz a sad. :(

6. good one!

7. michelleconnor17 says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who would have let him in.

8. Catwhisperer says:

Come to MY house, Mrs. McQuackerson. The door is always open.

9. There’s a bunch of geese and ducks that hang out near my work, sometimes they’ll come over and *peck*peck*peck!!* on the windows like this guy. I think they see their reflection and are trying to play with a new friend :D

10. I was in an important meeting and several duck came up to the window and acted like they were listening to the judge and when he finished they all walked away I hardy could keep myself from laughing

11. Yes, we all want to know why this poor guy was not let in? I’m sad about it too. So….was he ever actually let in?

12. meowmiao says:

Somebody once mentioned that a duck’s bill looks like a dog’s face when seen head on and now I can never unsee it. (Not that I mind…two cutes in one!)

13. Yeah, as a boo (boid/bird) owner myself, this little guy probably was making out/saying hi to his reflection. Male boos especially love this, much to my annoyance my baby boy will play with his reflection for over an hour! I like how lady duck is the background has her back turned, clearly she is displeased over this sort of behavior from her date!

14. Omg, it does! A little yellow lab

15. You sure it wasnt a door to door salesmen for AFLAC….?

That sounded funny in my head…

16. I wil never not see it again!

17. Smartypants says:

Good one, Alissa – I didn’t even see the one in the background. She’s all like “Hmph, that’s the last time I go on a blind date!”

18. IT sounded funny on here too

19. HE is all Hello… Hello… IS anybody home.. Hey I see you in There! LOL Home owner is cowering behind the couch!

20. Three words- Bingo Players’ video. “Get Up” (ok, so that’s five words total…) Warning- depictions of extreme anatine violence. No actual hoodlums were harmed in the making of the vid.

21. Jenny Islander says:

Don’t let him in! He will never stop bugging you for grapes.

22. SocalGirlie75 says:

That is so great, I don’t know how you didn’t keep from laughing :)