Bonjour, Mademoiselle Coco Chanel

Comment vas-tu aujourd’hui? (How are you today?)

9083212062_ac3ebdf77a_h
“This is my new kitteh, ragdoll Coco Chanel. Within hours of coming home, she was already acting as dignified as her namesake. I LOVE your site and hope Coco can be a part of the Cuteness!” -Amélie P.

Comments

1. Wow! Coco is beautiful! xx

2. 260Oakley says:

Haute Cature at its finest.

3. Gorgeous!!!! *lures Coco into carry-on bag and hightails it for NC.*

4. Saffron says:

I think she could shake Henri out of his ennui!

5. Coco est vraiment petite beautée!
    Quel charmant minois et elle a l’air toute douce!

6. awesomeness!

7. I see your French and I raise you Hungarian: Igen, Coco igazán kis gyönörüség. Milyen édes kis lányka a lágy kis pofájával!

8. Rachael says:

She’s gorgeous and I wish you both years and years of good health and happiness together.

9. WOW! And I thought French had a lot of accents!! :lol:

10. emmberrann says:

Mlle. Gigi, eef Ah wuz a professeur de francais, Ah would say zat la petite eez Belle, tre`s belle. Ah do not recgnahz zees “minois”, Ah thought ze kittehs were “minous”, but toujours, Ah could ‘Ave been ze L’incorrecte. Eef zo, Je demande profundement les pardons. Mlle, de Birfle, on vous cherche!! (where are ya, Firdie?)

11. Oakley, yer killin me.

12. Why do I feel an urge to drape this gorgeous kitten in diamonds?

13. The kitten is tres adorable!

But unfortunately Coco Chanel, while classy *looking* was kind of an anti-Semitic, homophobic jerk.

14. I em try-ing to tune-in le Coco Channel, mais the ray-cep-sion ees no good.

15. Ee-way uv-Lay er-hey !

16. Anneother says:

“Quel charmant minois et elle a l’air toute douce!” eez ze perfect Frawnche, ‘minois’ means ‘leetle face’. Emberrann eez right however in saying zat ‘minous’ eez Frawnsche for ‘kittehs’, but Gigi meant to speak here about ze cute perfect leetle face (minois) of ze minou, je pense. After all, Gigi eez ze French Canadienne, so her command of Frawnche, outrageous or otherwise, eez pretty good ! :)

17. marthava says:

Beautiful kitteh and fabulous pillows!

18. You all crack me up. Merci for a good laugh this matin.

19. I, too,have a ragdoll whose name is Coco Chanel. She is six years old now and I love her to pieces. Coco is a bi-color seal point and has beautiful blue eyes and looked exactly like your Coco Chanel when she was just a kitten.

20. Clairdelune says:

Oakley, yer killing me too. Ev’ry time.

21. Clairdelune says:

Jeez, je did not know zat so many of you eez related a le Monsieur Hercule Poirot! :-D

22. Clairdelune says:

Vraiment, an obviously posh setting for a very posh kitteh with a tre’s posh name!

23. Congrats, she is BeauTiMus!!! Meezers are very “special” cats, especially the girls!

24. I love the entire photo. The composition, the black and white and of course the cat. Lovely, just lovely! *clap, clap, clap*

25. And by kind of, we mean really really.

26. AWW :D I hope you and Coco Chanel will have many long and happy years together, Amélie P. :D Please give her lots and lots of cuddling and kissing for me :D