The French Judge Gave it Only a 9.2

1. Yowch! Kitty needs some Maru-like padding to try that. If only the puppers could tell us what they were thinking.

2. The judge on the back of the couch has seen it all before…7.3

3. Ladybird says:

Hee hee, I didn’t even see him!

4. I don’t know how long I’ve been sitting here watching this thing over and over again, but it’s not getting old! :D

5. I bet Maru is laughing his tail off watching this :lol:

6. I bet Maru will be the grand judge in the final competition.

7. rescue gal says:

Snoopy is not impressed.

8. JenDeyan says:

Ah, come on, Judge. Clearly a 9.5. Give us a break!

9. SlaveToCat says:

Scoring is a bit harsh but the kitty did hit the box flap on the way in.
    Maybe he should have used a tail flick to help lift his hind legs over the edge.

10. Extreme boxing!

11. 260Oakley says:

Or Tae Kwon D’Oh!

12. corru-gator wrestling?

13. woofiesma says:

14. woofiesma says:

And Garfield the Cat thinks Opie the Dog is stupid? The dogs watch the leap, follow-through, and landing with all the excitement of watching paint dry. Love them!

15. Oh, dear. That would be Ohagi. Lots of enthusiasm, not a lot of foresight. You can find her and all her furry siblings here:

16. Nice catch.

Wow, that’s one hyper cat. LOL.

17. Theresa says:

I love the unimpressed little spectators.

18. Especially the cat on the back of the couch who couldn’t even be bothered to turn her head! LOL.

19. I thought that was a stuffed cat!! :D

20. Me too, but I think one of the ears once moves a tiny little bit.

21. I love how the dogs are unimpressed, but the cat on the back is just straight up ignoring, hehe.

22. the earsies on the russian judge are the best part. (and the tenderest. om nom nom.)

23. sabrina rose says:

Owie zowie – poor kitty has embarrassment AND a sore back. Probably put him off playing in boxes for life!

24. I could watch this forever!

25. I’m assuming there’s a video, but all I get is a pic. All my other CO videos work though.

26. CoffeeCup says:

It’s a gif.

27. Fird Birfle says:

same here gmm. Relatively new laptop (one year out of box), internet runs fine ….:(

28. Here is a video of her as a kitten..WARNING this video is SQUEEE inducing!

29. Sheilagh says:

video not available :(

30. edmundh says:

Try this:

The beginnings of Ohagi – an abandoned new-born kitten found on the streets – his journey into a home filled with other cats and two long haired Chihuahuas. Don’t miss part 2 and 3 of the diary!

31. 6rabbits says:

Shut down the internets! Nothing can possibly out-cute this video!! The lettle mewlingks….SQUEEEEEEEeEEee! *Sploosh! Sizzle! KaBLOOOOey!!*
    I is ded…*thunk*
    (glitter, sparkles, pink cotton candy, explode from brain…brain melts into puddle of rainbow goo)

32. I think I spontaneously ovulated.

33. victoreia says:

Well, if she’d stuck the landing, her score would have been higher……

34. tenshihitomi says:

I love the legs sort of bicycling the air right before kitty lands in the box.

35. Do go to the YouTube channel and see Ohagi– from her head-explodingly cute teeny-tiny kitten beginnings. Those dogs are actually rather fond of her. :D

36. tommygirl says:

The longer you watch it, the funnier it gets

37. AWW :D I am so glad to see that dear sweet Ohagi has a loving new home :D

38. Does anyone here notice that that box have a pic of death note manga?
    naaahhh maybe it is just me.