What Are YOU Looking At?

No, seriously — what are you looking at? It’s either the back of something hungry or the front of something angry.

9097039391_3d08b0e307_z1079553848
Via Bev Goodwin.

Comments

1. This is a hilarious shot!

2. fish eye no miko says:

Isn’t this a bit early? Tocktober’s still about 5 months away!

3. South end of a north-facing duckling
    :P

4. murkle46 says:

And the gobble’uns will getchoo,if’n yoo..dont..watch..out!

5. Alice Shortcake says:

KNOBBLY KNEES!

6. SlaveToCat says:

Must be a Duck Diving Class.
    Duck Butts.

7. Agreed. South end of a north-facing male duckling, if the lessons in chicken vents I took work for ducklings as well.

8. That is the end of the beginning of a duckling.
    No and, if, and definitely butts about it.

9. LOL Duckling with a ‘tude!!

Jules of Canines & Couture

10. Athena's Mom says:

Whenever I see this type of picture I automatically start going

Tocks! Tocks!Tocks!Tocks!Tocks!Tocks! (chanted in the vocal stylings of LMFAO “Shots”)

11. Fuzz-tocks

12. lds7yrs says:

All right, I think we need one of those thingies like they use on the sports programs here, so you can draw on the picture, and show the rest of us what to look for! Seriously, I grew up on a farm, and somehow never learned this one!!!

13. The easy answer is to look at the…uh, vent. (escape route for non-used food, if you will). In a chicken, you have one exit for everything, poo, s*x & eggs. The way to s*x a baby chick is to turn it vent side up, gently squeeze out any poo close to the vent, then while blowing the downy feathers out of the way with your breath, carefully open the vent with your fingers and look for a small pimple-like bump. Thems the males.
    Personally, it’s much easier to wait a month or so and then catch them sleeping and do it. Much easier to see when more matured.

And no, you can’t see all that in the picture. I was funning that the shot was pretty durned close to that duck’s backside!

14. Okaaaay – I made the mistake of looking that up on Youtube without turning the volume down and without a clue. Glad I don’t have any neighbors close by, and now I have a headache, but I get your point :-P

15. thelittlemyrmidon says:

The back end of a duckling!!