You’re Gonna Need A Bigger Room

Mayor Vaughn: “Sheriff Brody, you can’t close the living room. It’s summertime! The peak of the tourist season! Do you know what this will mean? You yell ‘cat’ and we’ve got a panic on our hands!”

Sheriff Brody: “I can do anything; I’m the chief of police.”

Hooper: “What we’re dealing with here….is a perfect cleaning machine.

Comments

1. Max-Arthur and Sharky! Yay!

2. Still makes me smile even after having seen it before. :) In fact, I want to live in that world.

3. Okey, now I need a roomba, and a duck, and a doggie, and two shark costumes…

4. Alice Shortcake says:

We’re gonna need a bigger Roomba.

5. I think I just chumped …

6. I love how it just turns towards the duck! lol! This is sooo funny

7. The “stare” at the end was so epic. He also licked his jaws! So perfect…(: cuteness!

8. I thought we had this before, but maybe not? Anyway, at least some of the time the duck is chasing Max. :lol:

9. Somebody has a wicked (awesome) sense of humor! I’ve been in love with Sharky for some time now. It’s good to see him branching out into live theater. :)

10. emmberrann says:

I don’t care if this is a repeat. Funny is funny. Try explaining this vid to someone who hasn’t seen it without at least breaking into a smile. Me, I can’t get halfway thru, and I have tears runnung down my face!

11. Mikeyfur says:

I watched this at least 50 times when it was posted previously, and now I’m up to 21 more times. Please feel free to give us a dose of Sharky deja vu anytime. This is simply as good as it gets.

12. There’s a lot going on in this video, but one thing that is NOT going on is a cat chasing a duck. The entrance of the dog stage right is a moment of high drama, however.

13. Who is chasing who here?? LOL.

14. Alice Shortcake says:

I agree. And it would have been just as dramatic had he not been wearing a hammerhead shark costume.

15. Poofster says:

I’m thinking ducky is chasing sharky :) This video is so cute and I love it :) Cats crack me up all the time. A cat sitting on a Roomba in a shark costume is way over the top!

16. Poofster says:

Now that I watch it again, doggieshark kind of looks confused as to why he was there. I’m thinking someone promised him treats. . . .

17. Catwhisperer says:

I was waiting for the duck to lick his bill at 1:50!

18. I’m going to assume they all got treats at the end of the filming. :)

19. The duck is following the cat the way it would follow its mom

20. :lol: AWW :lol: The things people do to their dear sweet pets :lol:

21. Sharon Wilson says:

The cat seems more interested in when that costume’s coming off! “I don’t like the teefs in mah eye!”

22. So many levels of awesome going on…Seems only fair that the dog-shark should get his own Roomba too though!

23. Quacker left a deposit at about the half way mark. Hope the Roomba picks up on it.

24. Coffee Cup says:

I only have the cat! Anyone know what brand the costume is or where to get it?

25. I literally don’t know what to say in response to this.

26. Angela P. says:

I want to know what universe this took place in so that I can go and live there.

27. This is just too redonkulous. :)

28. I obviously bought the wrong kind of roomba. Mine came with NONE of these attachments!

29. Love the Hammerhead shark costume for the goggie.

30. Laura DragonWench says:

I love the utter nonchalance of the kitty as the Roomba twists and turns and herky-jerks around–priceless! The shark costume is simply the cherry on top of this surreal vision.