Well huh. There is such a thing as painfully cute.

You know those teefs are needle sharp. Via Tumblr-er, IrelandBaldwin.

1. Is tghere a nom nom nom tag ?

2. Or a “nyaangh nyaangh nyaangh” tag.

3. ooops ! “there” I just hate when my fingers type with a mind of their own !

4. SlaveToCat says:

Must have had a Beagle hanging on one of them.

5. Nom!

6. Aw…this little one can use me as a chew toy anytime!

7. Theresa says:

Erm, puppeh, there’ s something in your teef.

8. No there’s someONE in his teef. :lol:

9. I know he has leetle and sharp baby teeth. But I would still let him chew on my fingers, if he looked up at me with those big brown eyes. I’d probably let him empty my bank accounts, too. That’s a powerful look, no?

10. Saffron says:

I want to pop that fuzzy morsel in my mouf NOW.

11. I don’t care if it’s a Velociraptor .. I WANT IT

12. Blue Footed Booby says:

I would love a pet velociraptor. It’s like a doomchicken.

Now, utah raptor or something else the size of the critters in Jurassic Park would be a different matter.

Really, Firefox? You spellcheck has “velocipeed” but not “velociraptor”?

13. Well then, keep an eye out for this one. Warning: “He may have come from a bad home”

14. JenDeyan says:

I almost choked on my ice cream reading that flyer!

15. 4leafclover says:

Theresa, where did you find that?! It is so hilarious!!

16. Hoomans. They’re finger bitting good!!!

17. I was thinking, does it taste like human? snorts – mommy licked me one time and said I didn’t taste anything like bacon? Go figure. XOXO – Bacon

18. hmmm … Bacon *Bites own finger* OUCH .. Darn you Piglove .. Look what you made me do !!

19. snorts. That’s me – the enabler my friend – double snorts. XOXO – Bacon

20. His muzzle is so fuzzy. <3

21. I think he knows exACTly how adorable he is and he uses it to his full advantage. :)

22. I shall use my little paw to hold you still for kronching! *kronche*