This Post Has Strong WiFi

That’s ‘cuz the kitteh’s name IS “WiFi.” But where does the card go? Do we even want to know?

9069452695_5e3c89de84_b

9069452283_e056414aa3_b

9071678662_843634609e_b

wifi01
Met vriendelijke groet, Marc van Aken.

Comments

1. JenDeyan says:

What a fierce kitten. I still wanna snuggle but I’ll bring bandages.

2. loribelle says:

All adorbs (and a teeny bit formidable), but in the first pic this kitteh almost looks like some other furry creature, no? A kitteh-monkee hybrid? Or a kitteh that did a Freaky Friday w/ his human?

3. Agreed loribelle! It’s the whites. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the whites of a cat’s eyes

4. edmundh says:

Kitteh’s name is “WiFi”? I’ll bet the password is “CanOfTuna”!

5. Republicou isso em Beleza e bem estare comentado:
    muito lindo

6. Mouahahah the name of my kitten is also “Wifi”, it’s a calico aged of 5 years. She is very funny like my adorable pokemon. <3

This Wifi is also very very … very cute. She seems to be a floofy tiny Kitty Wifi. <3

*Squeeeeeeeee*

7. Where are his earsies?!

8. This kitteh is purrfect in so many ways…and the photography is also awesome.
    I had a very similar-looking kitteh, named Mr. Michael Muldoon, when I was young, but had to give him away ’cause I couldn’t breathe. His fondness for climbing curtains may have been a factor in my Mum’s thinking, but I’m SURE her main concern was for my health.

9. kibblenibble says:

Wifi looks deeleeshus. *pops kitteh een mouf*

10. oh my. i LOL’d at that first pic. talk about a glare!!

11. Hovertext for first photo: “Interwebz cardz doan goez in mi mouf”

12. emmberrann says:

The Stink-Eye also is mighty in this one.

13. 4leafclover says:

Yes! Looks like the furry creature that precedes a gremlin. Don’t feed him after midnight!

14. Of course, edmundh :D

15. Oh, I so want to cuddle and snorgle dear sweet little WiFi :D

16. so much attitude in so little a kitten.

17. i’m sorry to say that the information here is wrong. that is not a kitten – it is a baby wookie. sheesh. get it right people.

18. Saffron says:

I agree! :D

19. tenshihitomi says:

Mogwai!

20. Oh my, get him used to brushes and combs before it is to late. You do not want to fight over mated fur with 12 pounds of unwilling kitteh.

21. Lucy's mommeh says:

A friend referred to it as a Meewok.

22. Sharon Wilson says:

First picture I was thinking, is that a kitteh or a marmoset?

23. Lucy's mommeh says:

Looks very similar to Lucy when she was a baybeh. Weighed all of one pound. Hubby didn’t think her tiny stub of a tail was normal. She’s grown into a beautiful non-matting girl with lovely long fur that’s like warm velvet. Her tail is like an ostrich plume.

24. Pirate Jenny says:

So very late to chime in . . . but that kitten looks like the Beast in Jean Cocteau’s Beauty and the Beast. Who is of course a person in a beast mask, which I believe was modeled after Jean Cocteau’s cat :)