Another Important Announcement from Planetary Maintenance

Due to periodic orbital decay, it will be necessary to reposition the Earth by approximately one foot downward. Most inhabitants should not be affected by this change; however, if you find you are no longer touching the ground, please contact technical support.

3414262218_3c04ec5337_z-1707110215
Via jpockele.

Comments

1. Thanks NTMTOM! I was a bit grumpy since my day at work has not been good and after seeing this I’m laughing my head off. Thanks.

2. 260Oakley says:

This is bound to be a hare-raising experience.

3. 260Oakley says:

Bonus earworm:
    Up, up and away
    My beautiful, my beautiful bunloon…

4. Quick! Everyone grab your towel and open your Guide to the “Don’t Panic” page.

5. Katherine says:

I scrolled down to the pic and blew snot out my nose. Thanks for making me laugh with this silly bunneh!

6. Theresa says:
  7. wuyizidi says:

For a second i thought this was a glitch in the matrix, but this appears to be the effects of the super moon this weekend.

8. Absolutely high-larious. Certainly gave a lift to a very grey day.

9. No, you can always tell when there’s been a glitch in the Matrix by the “deja vu” effect.

10. No, you can always tell when there’s been a glitch in the Matrix by the “deja vu” effect.

11. Hover-bun activated.

12. DogEared says:

okay, this has been said before, but i’ll say it again….along with the fabulous pics that are posted, the hovertext/comment/replies are hilarious! always makes my day, caturday, bunday, toesday, whatever day…..

13. emmberrann says:

Ah say theyah, Mr. NTMTOM, Ah seen whut yewall dun.

14. We’re still waiting for our coffee table book, Tom Nom (or whatever your name is)…

15. Argh! I was trying to glitch the Matrix, too, but I was thwarted by CO’s duplicate comment detector. :P

16. Mike, I can’t imagine what the inside of your head looks like. How do you come up with these?

17. Technosquid says:

I must go. My planet needs me.

18. Smartypants says:

Invisible bicycle.

19. NTMTOM has powers beyond those of mortal commenters….

BTW, second the book request!

20. So hilarious!! Thanks NTMTOM! Everything about this post is just perfect!

21. Pretty sure the inside of Mike’s head looks a lot like this-a right chere.

22. 6rabbits says:

Had no idea what was coming and busted a gut laffing! NTMTOM, you have out done yourself!! :lol:

23. 6rabbits says:

HA! :-)

24. 6rabbits says:

Infinity-ing the book request!! Puh-leeeze *puppy dog eyes*

25. You can say that again!