Did U Take Your Puppeh To Work Today?

Today’s the day for it! These great photos (and hover deets) are from the San Jose Mercury News.

(Except for the very last one- you might know that fellow.)

i-nZgQ5kb-L

i-hcVMWcn-L

i-xSxSFQ4-L

DOGS AT WORK

DOGS AT WORK

DOGS AT WORK

coworker-goose

Comments

1. Theresa says:

M. Le Goose! Ça Va?

2. Darla went to work today! http://instagram.com/p/a1Xis2yHM1/

3. I LOVED bringing Miss Schnozz to work with me at my last office! they loved having her too :) (mah pic ain’t as good as the newspaper’s tho)

How is Mr. Goose? No update on him in awhile

4. “Chief Customer Satisfaction Officer”! :D

5. 6rabbits says:

The Chief Puppeh Officer is looking mighty snorgable!

6. If this keeps up, the long-awaited Cute Men of CO calendar is going to have to be a page-a-day type. And include lady hoomins, too.

7. Oh Meg, that photo of Goose is beautiful! I just love her perky little ears and the way the sun is shining through them.

8. Saffron says:

OMG, Darla is sooo cute! How come my desk just has stoopid papers on it and no pupperson???

9. NurseNoir says:

Seeing that pretty Vizsla brought back a flood of memories: my first Vizsla, Dash, was the official greeter in my office for a while. What a perfect job for a “velcro dog!”
    Good times… *sniff*

10. Cynthia M says:

That IG reminds me so much of my late baby girl Claudia. She was almost 17 yo when she went to Heaven to be with her cat sister Ming Li.

11. I think some days there might be a position titled ‘CDO’ (Chief Dog Officer) in every company.

12. Mamabear says:

“Goose” looks like Jenna Marbles’ “Kermit”. Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, and for that matter, full-sized Greyhounds are just the sweetest guys. I love how the top guy/gal is so attentive in the boardroom!

13. Sparkster says:

It’s a forgotten fact that Goose is actually Chief Puppy Officer at Cute Overload and regularly keeps Miss Meg company while she gets you all teh qte!