Best Snack Ever

Take two marmie kittens and slap a tabby betwixt ‘em for a most delicious sandwich. Don’t you think you deserve a heaping helping of fuzzy love?

Josh N. serves us up another artful entre’.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

I think kitteh in the middle is saying: “I could use a little maral-aid here!”

2. TINEE TABBEE, TINEE TABBEE, TINEE TABBEE!

THREEEE TINEE TABBEES!

A sandwich is a sandwich, but a tinee tabbwich is a SQUEE!

3. elishab says:

I’ll take two, please!!

4. Clairdelune says:

I’ll take three!! Please!! Am having a marmie and tinee tabbee attack.

5. Oh my, I see one more left… TO GO!!! *yoink* *runs very fast*

6. sotadragon says:

Technically they’re all tabbies, so would that be like making a toast sandwich (two untoasted slices of bread with a toasted slice of bread in between)? ;-)

7. 260Oakley says:

Carb Overload

8. i like to twist them apart and snorgle the fuzzy filling first

9. Marmie mash.

10. CoffeeCup says:

TINNEE TABBEEEES IN TRIPLICATE.

11. TINNEE TABEE SANDYYY-WICH.

12. Smartypants says:

Kitteh in the middle says “Guys? Little help here? I’m getting skwished!”

13. but never Cat Overload…

14. So, how to tackle this catwich? Like an oreo? Start from the outside and nibble in or start from the inside and nibble out? Take them apart and nibble the edges? Or dive right in and slurp them all up? So many choices, so little time!

15. I wonder if they’d mind being dunked in milk…

16. Flutterbye says:

Oooh! I think they would absolutely be delish dunked in milk, especially with a bit of rich cream on top…..YUMMY!

The face on that babbeh is just way too kyoot!

17. victoreia says:

WIN!

18. victoreia says:

WANT!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!

19. *OMGG!! “Don’t you think you deserve a heaping helping of fuzzy love?” fuzzylove is my email address!! my precious kitty “FUZZY” was born 16 years ago! I named her Fuzzy the day she was born in 1997 cuz she was fuzzy. I’ve since been “preaching” that life is “all about fuzzy love.”
    btw, every single time I see or hear the word ‘fuzzy’ I yell “FUZZY!” is it just me who does that?! :D
    *(OH my goodness gracious)

20. Oh, I so want to snorgle and cuddle those sweet little kitties :D