Aero & Milo Stick Together

Because, best friends stick by each other.

8742524066_4e038ae8d4_z
8741407867_edfe4659e9_z
8742523742_4589ab2de5_z
“Here are photos of my two furbabies – Aero (1.5 yr old black and white Border Collie/Corgi mix) and Milo (3 yr old hound mix). These photos are mind-blowing because before her brother came along a few months ago, Aero was terrified of dogs and would have a meltdown in the presence of another! They are supercute together. And, Milo brings up an important, missed, rule of cuteness. If you have rolls of extra skin that can be grabbed by the handful… it’s cute. Milo has spare skin on his head, under his chin, on his back… that lovable hound way!”  -Abigail

Comments

1. Cute name, Aero and Milo. :)

2. Rachael says:

There is so much to like about this story, not the least of which is that Aero has found her true place in the world, full of love and companionship. Such sweetness in those eyes. Milo and his mommy have done such a great job of helping Aero find her way. :)

3. DogEared says:

PSSSSST….i have lots of sticks at my house and i love doggie mixes. alot.

4. Beth_covered_in_cat_hair says:

Reminds me of a song, “Let me tell you about my best friend…” So wonderful they have each other and a mommy who definitely gives them so much love =)

5. Mikeyfur says:

Wonderful story that demonstrates the far reaching effects of pet rescue. They look so happy together.

6. Saffron says:

This story is full of WIN. How wonderful! Doggehs are very cute and have a wonderful human. <3

7. It doesn’t matter what species you are, you brother or sister’s toy is ALWAY more fun than your’s :lol:

8. Can we PLEASE get more pics of the Border Collie-Corgie Mix!? Beyond interested in seeing the whole package on that one. (ew, not “package” in that way, get your minds out of the gutter!)

9. I LOVE the dog on the left! It looks like a photo of a badly-drawn dog playing with a real dog.

10. [sniff sniff] Stories like this make me all teary eyed…

11. Aw…I love these guys! Great story!

12. I never seen a Borgie before. How do you get any sleep with all that enthusiasm in one dog?

13. Smartypants says:

I love Aero’s markings – looks like she’s wearing a superhero mask!

14. kibblenibble says:

These pictures-especially the third one-resound with joy for me. What a great resQte story. Milo has two things in common with my Minnie (dilute tortie calico in my avatar.). First, Minnie has helped my shy George (big grey boy in avatar) come out of his shell a bit. Second, her skin is also a couple of sizes too big. As a result, she feels very slippery and noodly when you pet her or pick her up. It is a rule of Qte that must be experienced in person to be fully appreciated. :-)

15. Who doesn’t love a happy ending?

16. I had to check the comments when I saw what sorta mix Aero was! I thought I cannot be the only one to be surprised by this doggie breed combo! So cool!

17. Thanks for the lovely comments, everybody! We’ve been out of town so I was a fewy days behind on my cuteoverload and was super excited to see my furbabies here! Aero & Milo are named after English chocolates (Aero is a candy bar, Milo is a drink mix like Nesquik – I had a rabbit named Cadbury a few years ago). Aero’s odd-mix (I love ‘Borgi’!) means that she is super smart and has more energy than everybody else in the house combined… but isn’t tall enough to take food off the counter! She has been participating in 8 months of training classes to help her control her anxiety (she no longer throws up in the presence of another dog) and we have discovered she takes after her BC mom in agility but because of her stubby legs, most people don’t think she’s a threat! I’ll submit some more photos of her so you can see her massive ears, long body, and BC/Corgi legs!