Hampton Gets the Third Degree

“I’m telling you, I didn’t eat the cheese doodles! I’ve been running in the wheel all morning, and I’ve got witnesses, and besides, they were stale and you woudn’t have liked them anyway!”

image
Via schnappischnap.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Aww! I respectfully request a BEF close up, please… :-)

2. Fird Birfle says:

:( poor poor Hampton the Hammie –

3. :lol: hovertext goof: to late to “pead” the Fifth.

4. Fixed! Denk you veddy much!

5. 6rabbits says:

Please, please, PLEASE can you come up with a way that iPad users can see the hover text?! I’m more on the iPad than desk top and I miss seeing the hover text–which is so often the icing on the cake. (Perhaps a button/icon that can be touched to access the text?) *on knees, hands clasped in pleading, tears and sniffles eminent*

6. whawhawhatsis says:

And Kindle users, too! When I was sitting all day every day for 3 weeks in the nursing home with my mom, the only way I had to read CO was on my Kindle, and the inability to see the hovertext made me weep on a regular basis! Please, please, please, pretty please, with sugar and sprinkles and kittehs and puppehs and bebbeh sloths and other adorable bebbehs on top? Please???

7. emmberrann says:

What, now they’re shaming hamsters?

8. Mikeyfur says:

Download the Photon Flash Player for iPad from the App Store. Then when you touch a picture, the hover text wil come up. It’s not great but it works.

9. I’ve posted this before, but I’ll post it again. You set this bookmarlet code as a bookmark in your favorite browser of choice, then when you need hover text, you tap/click it and it reveals the hover. Easy-peasy!

10. 6rabbits says:

Thank you, jlbussey! :-) Took me a little bit of time to figure out how it works once I got it loaded–I’m not a techie. I had to sign into Pinterest to use it, but it works–and for FREE! (Still…I wish there was an easier way…maybe some CO techie can figure out a way?)

11. 6rabbits says:

See jlbussey’s url. Watch the tutorial. :-)

12. 6rabbits says:

I thank you for the info, and I looked into it, but since it cost real $ I decided to try jlbussey’s idea. Gracias for the kindness! :-)

13. 6rabbits says:

Update: Don,t know what I did wrong but now it only shows numbers as the hovertext. I give up.

14. 6rabbits says:

Don’t bother.

15. 6rabbits says:

after the frustration of the free version, I paid for this and tho it is weird, it works–thank you again!

16. lisaLASSIE says:

Let’s just hope that this hamster does not opt for a life of crime.