Dese Puppehs Taste Good

Maybe a little salt, though. Otherwise, QUITE tasty!

8952684310_c7acb17312_b
From RRRRRReddit.

Comments

1. I sense a line forming for all the nomability here. Although people this age aren’t known for their sharing abilities. Luckily pup looks like he has plenty of areas to explore. I call some of those folds. :-)

2. CMS2004 says:

Uh oh, we’re not going to have a commentroversy here, are we? “I come here for cute animals, not cute humans!” or “OMG that baby is biting the dog’s ear, animal abuse!” or “I’d never leave my baby near a dog like that…”

In before all those things. Cute baby, cute doggie. The end. :)

3. Elizabeth says:

“No, really. After he screamed from 3 AM – 5 AM I can sleep through anything.”

4. hmm … puppy tacos .. yummy .. Needs more hot sauce

They are so cute, you can just eat them up

5. I love the cloth diaper under the dog’s drooling mouth! :) I can’t decide which I like more…. the baby, the dog, the drool-catcher, or that awesome rug!

6. Bet that dog LOVES that baby SO much and would protect him.her from anyone or anything! My family had a Saint Bernard when I was young and she would “protect” me from other animal members of the family to the point of fighting (sweet but kinda scary when you’re little). I loved that dog so much…..
    Cute Pic!

7. Tracylee’s baby photo? :p

8. sophiabrooks says:

Is that a Dogue du Bordeax?

9. I was wondering what kind of pup, too! Seems a bit big for a boxer but not big enough for a mastiff . . . .

10. mindadale says:

Reddit comments indicate Mastiff.

11. Thank you! You wouldn’t BELIEVE some of the hysteria that goes on over at the I Can Haz Cheeseburger pages.

12. You beat me to it! :lol:

13. That is the purest truth.

14. Big dogs and small chidren belong together!

15. yes we would.. you should see some of the commentroversies we have endured in the past.. including how dare you post that when I can not have that or dont want that. etc etc

16. IT is like a Marc Anthony cartoon only with a teenie tiny baby instead of a teenie tinie kitten.

17. One word: Pasicky!

18. Martha in Washington says:

A dog and his boy…a beautiful thing!

19. Oceanview says:

And hot dogs are really tasty.

20. YES !

21. Ha! I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if she’s done moving yet so she can come back and start posting :)

22. In either case, its a dog who loves their sun :) My dog does that…finds the only spot of sun in the house. If you can’t find her, look for the sun shine.

23. Baby has the shifty look of one caught mid-nom.

But then probably went right on nomnomnomming.

24. 6rabbits says:

YES!! :lol:

25. Malle Babbe says:

I can’t help but feel that I am seeing Shaggy’s kid climbing all over an exhausted Scooby-Doo…

26. Rachael says:

Oh man! Haven’t heard that in ages. But it’s perfect here. :)

27. tracylee says:

*pthhhbtt* it appears I have left a legacy…
    yes that baby is a child after my own heart

have I been missed or somethin’?

28. Lewis n' Clark says:

yes, very much so, Tracylee. And both you and Firdie decided to disappear (and reappear) at the same time, which I believe is illegal under the CO rules, and highly suspicious to boot :)

29. tracylee says:

ooooh that is suspish *shifty-eyes*
    thing is, I just made a giant relocation and hopefully I will be back more often now

Ah do appreciate the sentiment :D

30. tracylee says: