Tebow’s Got A New Team!

From the CO SportsDesk: Tebow’s got a new team, and he’ll report to minicamp today! Here he is getting his game face on.

Comments

1. jessicavye says:

I am slain by the jowl puckerage as he expresses his displeasure.

if your head was that big and heavy, you’d have trouble walking too!

2. Looks like someone wanted this sausage roll…

*removes glasses*

to go.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I deeply apologize.

3. 260Oakley says:

More like Te-boneless. That, my friends, is a bean bag with batteries. And I want to squish it (gently).

4. PLEASE .. MAKE IT STOP BEING TO BLASTED CUTE .. arrrgghhh !!!

5. Martha in Washington says:

I think I can smell the puppeh breath from here!! I want it and I WANT IT NOW!!!

6. Linda H. says:

Mine.

7. sabrina rose says:

It’s tough being so chubbular, isn’t it? Little leggies just can’t hold up that barrel chest yet. Go Tebow Go, you can do it!! You’ll be running in a week or two, and your adorable efforts will be but a sweet memory of squeaks and puppy bref…..

8. Seconded! Puppeh bref + wobbly bobble haid qte = releasing my inner Veruca Salt :)

9. Oh God. I can’t. Heart hurts too much! And this is exactly why I wrote about why you need to own an English Bulldog today. :)

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture

10. Madame X says:

Where is Tebebbeh’s Mommy?!? That baby McGrufferson’s much too young to be away from Mom!

11. lisaLASSIE says:

A couple of comments here. One, let us get our slide rules and do some basic physics and math calculations. If the circumference of the rotund belleh quotient is equal to or smaller than the stubbularity index of the Michelin Man leggz, then the bebbeh will have difficulty walking. Two: how is it that the puppeh ever even gets the chance to try to walk? If he lived here I would carry him around everywhere at all times, pausing only for frequent snorglings. Three: can anyone give me a ride to the nearest ER?

12. What I wouldn’t give to see Bill Belichick pull this little guy out of his hoodie instead on first day of training camp!

13. lisaLASSIE says:

hmmm: apparently the words “physics” and “math” are mod lounge worthy. Sigh, who’d a thunk it?

14. The Original Jane says:

That’s a lot of work for a few skritches!

15. Thirded ! Look at that little “O” his mouf makes ! & those grunts & itty bitty barks ! Ded !

16. Chubby leg rolls AND chubby toes!!

17. emmberrann says:

This li’l McBulliesons is way WAY too li’l to be away from Mommeh for this long! Put hims back wif his Mommeh, Nao! I just can’t stand to hear bebeh puppehs crying.

18. I have two questions:
    1 – Where is this little baby’s momy?
    2 – Why did it take this guy until 4:25 to FINALLY pet this little guy?

19. What, ten inches in five minutes?

Tim wishes he had that kind of a drive.

20. Seems the owners are professional breeders so it’s unlikely mister bow was away from mom for very long.

21. Needs a Blorp tag! ;-)

22. emmberrann says:

Fank you for de back story but I wuz ‘most in Tears over dis teeneh bebeh crying so hard, an’ nobody fixin’ de problem.

23. Saffron says:

Ahhh! That would be awesome. Although not as much fun as watching Coach B be crabby with reporters asking ennnnndless questions about Tebow. His press conferences will now be even more fantastic! :D

The chubbularity and the squeekingks are too much! DED.

24. Saffron says:

I think you are on to something. The NFL computes quarterback ratings, so why not a Chubbularity rating for CO?

25. And when he gets crabby, he can pull puppy-Tebow out for a snorgle. I would watch every one of his interviews.

26. Who names a bulldog Tebow? That’s just cruelty to animals.

27. *snerk*