The Healing Power Of Stuffies

An orphaned bebeh foal has found comfort with its very own teddeh bear.

OMGPONIES!!!!1!1!1111!!!!!1!!! FAVE FRAME!

Clipboard01

Comments

1. Michelle says:

Oh my gosh. Poor sweet baby. My heart just melts for him.

2. Rachael says:

Poor little nugget! I’m so glad he has his stuffies to comfort him.

3. murkle46 says:

Way stinkin cute.

4. CoffeeCup says:

You can almost hear that bear say in a British accent, “Oh dear. How will I reach the remote now? I can’t watch Real Housewives all day.”

5. Bear looks concerned, like he wants to pat baby on the noggin and tell him everything is gonna be OK, but his arms are to short to reach. EHN!

6. Awwww, poor little dude. I’m glad he has some snuggles to feel better.

7. Mamabear says:

Gee, thanks, CO. Nao I’m ded from teh qte. I had alotta stuff to do today; how am I supposed to get it done, nao?!

8. oh man. Now my heart hurts and I’m all sniffly. And that’s not just because of my allergies! poor wee one ;(

9. wuyizidi says:

Daww, didn’t know they could sleep lying down.

10. Stellar says:

That is too cute. There is an orphan foal at the stable where I board my horse and he copes in the exact same way, except that his bear is Winnie the Pooh.

11. Right?!? *surrenders to qte-nosis*

12. I volunteer to stand in for the teddy when he needs a bathroom break.

13. it’s who we are, it’s what we do

14. Stop chopping onions, guys… hope baby has lots of good people to take over when he wakes up…

15. Checks my teddy bear… No pony!

16. Orphaned, almost newborn, malnourished colt now cuddlng with a big teddy bear?

Rescute!!!

17. petless in Puddletown says:

Me too!!! sniffle… must have a bit of straw in my eye…

18. He seems to have two teddy friends! One teddy to hold up the other. Just look!

19. The word “squee” now has a new picture next to it in the dictionary.

20. Baby pony… teddy bear… is there any way this squee story could get any cuter?

21. When they’re bebbehs, they can. The problem for adults is mostly that getting up again gets exponentially harder, the more mass they gain.

22. *blub*

23. Ruffian9 says:

Orphaned pony and a giant teddy – - CO are you trying to kill me?