Let’s Make Today Bunday, Too!

Why not? LOOK at this video. Who cares that it’s a commercial for some hotel chain- these guys will melt you into a warm puddle of goo. PLOP.

SUGIMOTO UPDATE! There’s a “Behind the Scenes” clip, too.

Sent in by Grace W. and a few other Cuteporters! [Memo to self: talk to M about making Monday an extra Bunday.]

Comments

1. Coffee Cup says:

That hotel chain gets all my money. At least, I think it’s a hotel chain. Nonetheless, bunnies.

2. The last one with his paws in the air did me in!

3. 6rabbits says:

*DED*

4. OMG, the messy-haired bunnies just about melted my brain. This hotel would definitely get all my money if they offered a bunbun in every room.

PS. No link to the “making of” video?

5. 4leafclover says:

What Coffee Cup said.

6. The yawn and the bunny with the pillows comes close for me.

7. didn’t know there was one! Searching! UPDATE: Found it! Published! w00t!

8. Oh dear, I just dropped dead. Thanks!

9. The Original Jane says:

Wow, I have never heard that song used or covered outside of the original in “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” from my childhood. (Despite the weird title it’s not a bad movie, it’s an old musical.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNCUuz4P3q8

10. The Original Jane says:

That’s the cutest one of all!

11. edmundh says:

My new dream job: be the guy lying on the floor lifting bunnies onto the bed.

12. diane in los angeles says:

Do they charge extra for the bed with bun warmers?

13. DivaPie says:

I stayed in Ibis hotels in the South of France and Paris and they are nice and che…errr inexpensive for the traveller on a budget. Now they get my vote even MORE to have bunnehs represent their chain ^_^

BTW, when does the snorgle fest commense??

14. sabrina rose says:

15. mrtsmom says:

My bun hops on the bed every morning at 7:45 to wake me up. Every. Single. Morning. It is an amazing way to wake up–even on Sunday mornings.

16. Haha, thanks. More bun goodness is always a good thing.

17. I love that movie! Although, the child catcher absolutely horrifies me. :)

18. The Original Jane says:

Yeah, it’s a weird but wonderful movie.

19. Meerkat says:

Ahg! Too much for a Tuesday morning! There’s a bun yawning! I’ve never seen that before not evers! And another one sleeping on its back with paws in the air … aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggg (trailing cry as I melt into a puddle of gooey nothingness!)

20. Didn’t know bunnehs could hop that high. We should get vet sciences credits on CO!

21. CoffeeCup says:

Mine can, but doesn’t like to. He can go as high as three or four feet but he’s only done it a few times.

22. What a great way to start my day!

23. 6rabbits says:

My first bun would do this, tho she didn’t have the exact time thing down. It was more like “You’ve been sleeping long enuff human–feed me NOW!” She nearly always jumped right on my stomach, so it was very effective!

24. 6rabbits says:

I’m in mod lounge, tho I don’t know why? Where’s the coffee and donuts? *peers blearily, blinking*

25. 6rabbits says:

I DO agree that Bunday should flow into Monday every week! *nods head vigorously*

26. Move over. I’m gonna be *DED* with ya.

27. Where is this wonderful bunny hotel and how soon will my room be ready? *checks watch impatiently*

28. My first bun did that – and bedtime was for hopping up for pettins and cheekrubs before hopping back down to sleep under my bed.

Current bun is not allowed in the bedroom. She’s more of a nibbler and i like the feathers inside my featherbed.

29. marthava says:

Lovely. Now I’m going to have to request PTO because I am ded. And I was trying to save up for some time off.

30. 6rabbits says:

Honestly, we don’t just need a mod lounge, we need a “ded recovery” room around here!

31. wendyzski says:

OOF!
    Similar reaction to a missed bunny takeoff, and I awoke to a facefull of confused bunnytummy.

32. Mamabear says:

For real! I just recovered from the pony/teddy bear post and then…this.

33. Mamabear says:

Don’t know about the movie, but I really like the Chitty chitty bang bang song: