Hey Cops! Over (Quack) Here!

Look at this! Mama Duck’s little bebeh ducksters got…stuckster. (Sorry.) But the police are there to lend a hand!

Video posted on The Tube by Mohdrifuutube, and spotted on Buzz.

Comments

1. Bashful says:

“What did you do today?”
    “Nuthin much… Just REUNITED A LITTLE DOZEN BABIES WITH THEIR MOM!!”
    ” (jealous)”

Wow, those little ducklings swam to mama FAST!

2. How sweet :) I’m glad the police were there to help the poor babies!

3. Ffanffan says:

My faith in humanity is fully regained!!

And stuckster…. LOL you just have to do this right

4. Now THAT’S the best movie I’ve ever seen!

5. Yay for the reunion and kudos to the police for their helping hands! Love the shots of Mom waddling down the sidewalk behind her bebehs in a box.

6. this brought tears to my eyes, and it’s not even that time of the month.

7. tenshihitomi says:

D’aww. I’m not sure which is cuter- mommy waddling after the copper holding the box or ducklet peepings!

8. That’s just what I thought!

9. Yay, those babies wanted back with their Mom, bad!

10. Best. Video. Ever. Love the mama, love the babies, love the cops, love everyone involved. It’s important to remember how many really good people there are in this sad world of ours. Bless them all.

11. Clairdelune says:

Thanks, you made my day!! There are two duck couples who dine in my backyard daily, if one of these mornings the mommas show up with their bebehs and get in trouble, I’ll know what to do — I’ll be the lead waddler down to the nearest pond. :-D

12. Stressfactor says:

I love how one police officer confidently tells the mama duck “We’re gonna save your babies”.

13. Amen!

14. The spirit of Michael of the Boston Police Dept. lives on!

15. DUCK: 911 !! 911 !!

911: Please quack the nature of your emergency please.

16. I agree! It definitely made my day a little brighter.

17. Aww, those little fuzzlets were sticking close to mom after that!

18. Norbertsmom says:

Amen to Fran’s Amen :-)

19. phred's mom says:

amen, ad infinitum…

20. ZZOOOOOM! To mama!

21. That’s a great moment, isn’t it?! And it was absolutely true.

22. Loved how the ducklings mobbed Mama after being rescued. Aww!

23. zolabunny says:

best thing ever – this could have been a disaster if noone found them in time – I love how she was quacking ‘My babies, my babies, someone get them out’…well that’s what I was imagining she was saying and then to watch her follow the box to the stream…love her LOVE that mummy duck!

24. Leilani says:

I second that emotion!

25. Police officers get to deal with (more than) their fair share of the darker side of society, so getting to save a troop of baby ducklings must be quite a treat, a nice change!

I loff the difference between the mama duck’s voice and her babies’ little peeps. :)

26. Why is there no “resqte” tag?

27. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

28. I LOVE YOU! Good Hoomins! My husband had the good fortune to do this same loving gesture, and he said he will never get the feeling of those tiny little lumps of floof out of his head. Not that he would want to anyway :)

29. Why indeed? #FIXED!

30. Ditto! Beautifully said.

31. edmundh says:

How the quack did the duckies end up down there?

32. This is exactly what I was thinking! Make Way For Ducklings is an amazing book I read to my boys often.

33. mauderules says:

That’s how tax dollars should go to work.

34. Meerkat says:

Lord love a duck! (English expression!) That is just adorabuls! We get ducklets with proud mamas coming through our garden on the way to the local pond every year and I count them in and I count them out – they have to cross a busy road to get there and they seem to come back every evening. Those mama ducks haven’t lost a single ducklet since I’ve been counting – respect!

35. When I was about 8 we were driving through the Utah salt flats after a very heavy spring run-off so the road had been built up a lot. There was a mama duck with her babies trying to cross the road but one baby couldn’t get up the slope on to the road (it kept tumbling back down). My mum made my grandfather stop the car so she could get out and carry the duckling to it’s mama.

36. Kudos to ocelot’s mum.

37. Belinda Fernandez says: