Today is Caturday

And, to honor Caturday check out these Caturday-rific cats.

“Bell” to represent the ringing in of the weekend.

8940762878_8c919a7fc6_z
“Tomoko” which can mean friendly and wise, to represent having fun and games.

8658171879_93fbddd2a5_z
“Princess” to represent observing the inner royalty in all of us.

8859929819_9feb8d9067_z
and kittens, because they represent that on which all life depends.

8963164887_cebb9a9ee0_z
“My cat Bell” -Scott B., Moopi’s friend, Tomoko. -Irene Y., “Her name is Princess and she is beautiful.” -Marita, “Ashton in the playpen with all the kittens seemingly bowing to his snorgletude.” -Josh Norem

Comments

1. I also bow at the paws of his snorgletude. Who wouldn’t?

2. Love them all!

3. What a great way to start Caturday!

4. 260Oakley says:

Isn’t there a novel about that? “One Hundred Years of Snorgletude” by Garcia Marcats?

5. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

It is truly Caturday at our house… we adopted a pair of orange tinee tabbees (brothers!) so I woke up to being used as a kitten playground this morning (ooh those pin-sharp claws)…Thor and Loki look just like the orange guys in the last picture! Yay for Caturday!

6. fish eye no miko says:

“and kittens, because they represent that on which all life depends.”

Cuteness!

7. 260Oakley says:

All hail the tiny orange cat gods!

8. rescue gal says:

My cats are far from being ding-a -lings!!

Everyday should be Caturday. Sure is around here, anyway.

9. Good on you MamaDawn for adopting ginger brothers,
    Also, love the names.

10. Princess’ ear tufts and a corner full of kittayns??? Oh, mah gah! *faints dead away*

11. Clairdelune says:

Oakley!!! I’m speechless!!!!!!! :-D

12. Clairdelune says:

Princess is absolutely gorgeous, and kitten is most snorgle-worthy. If you can get past the sharp and pointy bits. :-)

13. The floof on her ear tips is stunning.

14. Here is a bigger version of the Ashton image – he is the cutest thing in the world. http://i.imgur.com/vSHF5g7.jpg

15. maxtben1 says:

That ear floof makes her look part-Lynx or sommit’. She is a very attractive kitteh.

16. maxtben1 says:

I thought all kittehs were ding-a-lings. Isn’t that why we luffs them so much?
    Of course they often like to come across as the most dominating, aloof, and holier-than-thou beings on the planet. But scratch just beneath the surface (or just under the chin perhaps) and they are all just ding-a-lings.
    I think Maru embodies the inner kitteh ding-a-ling more than most.
    Ding-a-lingatude is what I love most especially about my kittehs.
    Hooray for ding-a-ling kittehs!

17. Yes! Yes! I love you all! The Princess is my kitty, right now she is laying on the couch and watching me…

18. Saffron says:

Yay to MamaDawn! <3 <3

19. She’s beautiful and knows it I bet.

20. Lisa marie says:

I LOVE his little mouf…his ear tufts and all his little whiskerlings…precious

21. Lisa marie says:

These pics reduce to a babbling imbecile…

22. Lisa marie says:

*me* sigh

23. I am IN LOVE with the orange kitty on the left, with the curly whiskers and worried expression.

24. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that, MamaDawn In Tulsa :D I hope you have many long and happy years with Thor and Loki (cute names) :D

25. Psychethos says:

Genuinely one of the most beautiful cats I’ve ever seen. Amazing eyes, ear floofs and fur. Give her a good petting on behalf of all of us who can’t!

26. Clairdelune says:

OK, just found my goal in life — to win a lottery so I can get a house big enough to have a special room with ALL the kitteyns in that last picture… I MUST have Ashton and the worried tinee orange tabbee and the grey fuzzball and and…. *overventilating*