Today is Caturday

And, to honor Caturday check out these Caturday-rific cats.

“Bell” to represent the ringing in of the weekend.

“Tomoko” which can mean friendly and wise, to represent having fun and games.

“Princess” to represent observing the inner royalty in all of us.

and kittens, because they represent that on which all life depends.

“My cat Bell” -Scott B., Moopi’s friend, Tomoko. -Irene Y., “Her name is Princess and she is beautiful.” -Marita, “Ashton in the playpen with all the kittens seemingly bowing to his snorgletude.” –Josh Norem

1. I also bow at the paws of his snorgletude. Who wouldn’t?

2. 260Oakley says:

Isn’t there a novel about that? “One Hundred Years of Snorgletude” by Garcia Marcats?

3. Clairdelune says:

Oakley!!! I’m speechless!!!!!!! :-D

4. Love them all!

5. What a great way to start Caturday!

6. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

It is truly Caturday at our house… we adopted a pair of orange tinee tabbees (brothers!) so I woke up to being used as a kitten playground this morning (ooh those pin-sharp claws)…Thor and Loki look just like the orange guys in the last picture! Yay for Caturday!

7. Good on you MamaDawn for adopting ginger brothers,
    Also, love the names.

8. Saffron says:

Yay to MamaDawn! <3 <3

9. 260Oakley says:

All hail the tiny orange cat gods!

10. AWW :D I am so glad to hear that, MamaDawn In Tulsa :D I hope you have many long and happy years with Thor and Loki (cute names) :D

11. fish eye no miko says:

“and kittens, because they represent that on which all life depends.”

12. rescue gal says:

My cats are far from being ding-a -lings!!

Everyday should be Caturday. Sure is around here, anyway.

13. maxtben1 says:

I thought all kittehs were ding-a-lings. Isn’t that why we luffs them so much?
    Of course they often like to come across as the most dominating, aloof, and holier-than-thou beings on the planet. But scratch just beneath the surface (or just under the chin perhaps) and they are all just ding-a-lings.
    I think Maru embodies the inner kitteh ding-a-ling more than most.
    Ding-a-lingatude is what I love most especially about my kittehs.
    Hooray for ding-a-ling kittehs!

14. Princess’ ear tufts and a corner full of kittayns??? Oh, mah gah! *faints dead away*

15. Clairdelune says:

Princess is absolutely gorgeous, and kitten is most snorgle-worthy. If you can get past the sharp and pointy bits. :-)

16. The floof on her ear tips is stunning.

17. maxtben1 says:

That ear floof makes her look part-Lynx or sommit’. She is a very attractive kitteh.

18. Yes! Yes! I love you all! The Princess is my kitty, right now she is laying on the couch and watching me…

19. She’s beautiful and knows it I bet.

20. Psychethos says:

Genuinely one of the most beautiful cats I’ve ever seen. Amazing eyes, ear floofs and fur. Give her a good petting on behalf of all of us who can’t!

21. Here is a bigger version of the Ashton image – he is the cutest thing in the world.

22. Lisa marie says:

I LOVE his little mouf…his ear tufts and all his little whiskerlings…precious

23. Lisa marie says:

These pics reduce to a babbling imbecile…

24. Lisa marie says:

*me* sigh

25. I am IN LOVE with the orange kitty on the left, with the curly whiskers and worried expression.

26. Clairdelune says:

OK, just found my goal in life — to win a lottery so I can get a house big enough to have a special room with ALL the kitteyns in that last picture… I MUST have Ashton and the worried tinee orange tabbee and the grey fuzzball and and…. *overventilating*