Mmmmmm, Corgis

Wouldn’t you just like to lean down and SNORF right there in the middle of that warm pile of puppehs? Admit it. You would. We ALL would. That’s why we’re here, right?

Basket of Corgis in Bozeman MT submitted by Libby on

1. Pupeeeeeeezzzzzz!!!1111!!!!

2. Theresa says:

You silly corgis! You’re late for the Queen’s Jubilee!

3. Perhaps the new Royal baby would like to have one when it arrives next month – or indeed all of them? After all, what’s the use of being an heir to the throne if you can’t have a basket of corgis in your Royal nursery?

4. Late or not, I suspect that the Queen would be very amused by this,

5. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Heck ya I wanna snorgle that pile. I want to bury my face deep in their soft little fluffy selves & give off a large sigh of contentment. Then I wanna tickle their tummies.

6. Margaret says:

Reminds me of one of those games. How many corgis can you see?

7. I counted 9, but I’m not sure if there is another layer below.

8. DogEared says:

i am saving this to my desktop at work today so when i have to deal with people who make no sense, i can close my eyes and imagine stuffing my face in the bellies of Corgi joy.

9. Are there 8 or 9 of them? Is that little but at the top of the basket attached to one of the heads we see or does it belong to number 9 completely buried under his siblings?
    Just pass me the basket I must clear up that mystery!

10. CoffeeCup says:

There are 9 unless one of them is a contortionist.

11. I agree. That little tush is too far away from the heads with unseen tushies. I think it’s a tushie with an unseen head.

12. Saffron says:

Yes, the mystery must be solved! But we can do that only by picking up each pupperson and snorgling its’ belleh.
    Then of course, the results of this scientific study must be validated by replicating the snorgling….many times.

13. You’ll need an independent auditor to double check. I volunteer.

14. I think it’s attached to one of the two floating heads, but I agree that you should be passed the basket for clarification duties.

15. Michael says:

I think there’s 8. I think the tush at the top is attached to the head in the very middle. Looking at the puppies at the top (left and right of the mystery tush), who are the least compressed or contorted, I think these pups are long enough for that head and tush to be connected. But I agree there’s no way to know without being there in person.

16. After reading the hover text, I’m not inclined to stick my nose into the middle of the pile and snorf. ;)

18. The Original Jane says:

I was thinking the same as Jane. First read the caption and said: “Yes, I’ll snorgle!” Then read the hovertext and changed my mind.

19. squirmy corgster pile…peeeenk muzzlepuffs… Friday = saved!

20. For a minute there, I thought they were in a big cast iron frying pan with somebody preparing a puppy pie.

21. Hey, me too! Like a big soup pot!

22. More fun (and squee-ness) than a barrel of monkeys

23. sabrina rose says:

I want to put soft pink or blue ribbons around their necks and tuck them into soft blankies in one of those rocking cradles and sing lullabies to them.

24. Yep, the hovertext got me. :lol:

25. Peanutcat says:

OMG! There’s one puppeh with two heads!;)

26. Scout C says:

To Do:
    1. Get large carry-on tote and line with soft blankie
    2. Fly to Bozeman ASAP
    3. Smuggle corgi pups back home with me, snorgling them the whole way back.

27. Pupules!