Donut Baroo!

It’s National Donut Day! Let’s go!

cute-puppy-doughnut

525552009_181f15c439_o
Photo 1 from Interwebs: Photo 2 from All-Mighty Clothing’s Flickr.

Comments

1. please please do NOT feed your pets sugar and salt – P L E A S E – they
    re digestive systems are not made for it – please remember that they are animals

2. Theresa says:

Photo No 2: .Of course he’s on a Dunkin Run– he’ s a Boston terrier!

3. Rachael says:

Two of my favorite things evah: donuts and dogs (not necessarily in that order). :)

4. DogEared says:

I have 2 doggies and neither one of them informed me of Donut Day. Although they did inform me of It’s Raining Outside But I Still Need To Go Out day.

5. Stressfactor says:

The “donut” in the first picture is actually a gourmet doggie treat. Many pet boutique and pet bakery stores sell them along with other dog-friendly treats made to look like human foods like petite fours, cupcakes (usually called “pupcakes”), cookies, and the like.

Which reminds me, I need to remember to get my fuzzy butt a special treat as the second anniversary of our time together is rapidly coming up.

6. Stressfactor says:

Hahahahaha! Mine is the opposite — she’s of the “It’s raining outside and I need to go but I refuse to go out in the wet” variety.

7. confirmed

8. What is that first puppy breed? He is so cute…

9. Oh, poo! I didn’t hear about National Donut Day soon enough. Oh well. I’ll celebrate tomorrow! :D

10. MisoSoup says:

Not gonna lie, that doggie donut looks kinda tasty…

11. I don’t get it. Is that a boston creme joke?

12. lisaLASSIE says:

So does the doggie.

13. Dunkin started in Quincy, MA and their headquarters are now in Canton, MA, both part of metro Boston.

But for his sake I do hope there’s a Boston cream in that bag :)

14. I believe he is a miniature Schnauzer. Looks just like our pup we had when I was growing up.

15. Theresa says:

Boston runs on Dunkin. ;)

16. Saffron says:

BRUINS!
    I am going on a Dunkies run to celebrate.

17. Didn’t know that. But I still want a Boston creme donut. Or a real boston cream cake.

18. oh thank you for telling me. -