Is There a Light at the End of This Tunnel?

Let’s hope so, ’cause the hamster at the other end isn’t very bright.

Comments

1. i’ve seen more graceful turtles getting off their backs …

2. olivialovesfurrycreatures says:

Can someone please just give this fluff of cute a bigger tube? Reminds me of a friend who insisted to get into a size 4 skirt and she is acutally an 8! :-D

3. Alice Shortcake says:

I love the way he flails about helplessly AFTER escaping from the tube. It’s as if he didn’t want to waste a good panic attack.

4. He reminds me of the chunky mouse, Gus, from Cinderella.

5. Rachael says:

Hey, he’s a hammie, not a rocket scientist. How smart does he have to be when he’s THAT adorable?! :)

6. Look at that little chunker! Gus Gus, indeed!

7. Mehbe, he needs some lessons on fitting into tight spaces from Maru

8. SlaveToCat says:

PSA for “extra fluffy plus size” adorable criters:
    Just because the article of clothing fits over the head or can be pulled up past the ankles doesn’t mean you should wear it, personal injury may result.

9. WoolyBully says:

Someone needs to cut back a little on the chow and hop on the wheel a leeeeetle more often.

10. ZeppthePug says:

Don’t we all.

11. Aw, poor little chubster just needs some HamSPANX™

12. phred's mom says:

Whut!?! You talkin’ ta me?

13. I resemble that remark!!

14. That’s me trying to put on “one size fits most”. I’m not one of the most, I guess.

15. sometimes the balcony just has to be a little higher to jump into those tight jeans!

16. I used to save TP and paper towel rolls for a nephew’s gerbils. While they easily could have crawled inside, they just gnawed them into bedding.

17. Nyuk, Nyuk! Why I oughta!!

18. :)

19. Especially to onlookers….

20. Awww… the little guy really just needs to empty his pouches! You can’t always take it all with you! But, then, it wouldn’t have been a “cute overload.” Literally!

21. wish someone would say that about me *pouts*