What’s On The Schedule Today, Meepo?

Well…I’m gonna wake up.

Play with my toy. That’s about it. Couple of naps, some chow too probably. I dunno. Will play it by ear.

“Here is my kitty Meepo hanging out in Schrödinger’s (one of my other cats; black and fluffy and named while living with physicists) crate. Also, Meepo doing her best back bend. Thanks for taking a look at my sweet kitties! I hope they bring a smile to your face as they always do to mine.” -Johnnie L.

1. Meepo has white whiskairs on black cheeks! One of my very favorite combos!!

2. Meepo could be our cat (my brother, his male friend and me) Dooley’s twin sister :D The only difference is Dooley has a completely white chin and a kink in the middle of his fluffy tail :D

3. Mine, too! I am partial to tuxies in general, but especially the white on black look.

4. Slays me every time. Very special whiskers.

5. Wonderful photo of the back-bend. A true classic :)

6. That is one seriously good lookin’ kid you have there !

7. Great shots! From the name, I am guessing Johnnie L. is a Pratchett fan?

8. Johnnie Lyman says:

Yes!! That is exactly where her name came from! This is my sweet kitty, inserting herself once again into any box-like structure she can find. Bags also work.

9. Johnnie Lyman says:

Also, it turns out that Meepo degenerates to “meatball”, which has become her nickname, along with Meeps (accompanying road runner noises). Also, I am a girl, but there is the possibility Meepo calls me John…

10. o/~ FAME! I’m gonna purr forever….. o/~

11. HAW!

12. skippymom says:

Our carrier looks just like that one, same color and everything!
    Hey guys, if you have a chance could you send some good thoughts to my Chloe, who is not feeling well today and I am pretty worried.

13. sabrina rose says:

Little Chloe,do you have a tummy ache? Did you eat something that you regret now? Poor baby, we all want you to feel better quickly. Maybe you need to go bye bye in the car to see a nice kind vet who can give you medicine? Sending good thoughts – get better, Chloe, and let us know how you are!

14. Saffron says:

Sending good thoughts and prayers to Chloe and skippymom.
    I hope Chloe feels better…let us know how she is doing. <3 <3 <3

15. skippymom says:

Thank you, ladies. She actually went to the vet yesterday. She has conjunctivitis and is having antibiotics, but this morning she was definitely not acting like herself. She is my leukemia girl so whenever anything is amiss it is big worry time.

16. Hopefully that’s it then and nothing more serious.

17. Hugs to you and Chloe, skippymom! I hope your little girl feels better soon.

18. skippymom says:

If she is behaving normally when I get home, I will be the happiest person in the world.

19. Melissa says:

{{{{Good Vibes}}}} Feel better. Chloe

20. AWW <3 I hope your dear sweet kitty, Chloe, is going to be okay, skippymom <3

21. Sharon Wilson says:

Love the name Shroedinger!

22. Seriously, the best name for a cat ever

23. Johnnie Lyman says:

I am happily hanging out in the mod lounge on my own kitty photos! I guess I should have had Meepo in my lap for the waiting process. She would be very happy there, and generally invites herself into any available lap.

24. Tuxies are the best. Looks like my first kitty..teehee..

25. Melissa says:

Looks like an art deco statue. I keep wanting to say….”swarthy”.