Liddle Iddy Biddy

“The other day while taking photos of our Hedgehog I thought of your site! Me and my gf have a Hedgehog named Biddy that we enjoy taking on road trips/adventures. We made a hash tag on Instagram that we use every time we post a photo of him.” From Cuteporter Thomas U.

8904014461_e12275736a_b

8904015439_f027b2fb20_b

8904027535_a3d69afc3a_b

8904028503_13191bc1db_b

8904635852_a1f4f39413_b

Comments

1. The snowman is cute, but hedgehogs should be kept at 68 or higher. Their instinct is to hibernate in the cold, but they don’t actually have the ability to wake up from hibernation.

2. Ha! His face in the second picture is priceless!

3. The last pic is from the Hedgies on Ice tryouts right?

4. Oceanview says:

In the first photo, Biddy looks like a hand grenade (be prepared for an explosion of cute).

5. fish eye no miko says:

Five!
    Three, sir!
    Three!

6. These photos remind me of all of those Flat Stanley pics — only Biddy is much less flat and way cuter than Stanley. “Round (and Pointy) Biddy” on his adventures! Love his little tongue.

7. oh my gawd!! let me scratch him, let me! let me!!!

8. Leilani says:

I love their little toothpick legs! And that second picture reminds me of Bill the Cat. “AAAACK! PBTPBTPBT!”

9. Saffron says:

The Holy Hand Grenade!

10. This explains everything. I was adopted. I am a hedgehog.

11. Rachael says:

I love that the hoomins share their adventures with their hedgie!

12. The third picture of the hedgie looks like he is saying “here we areeeee” with his lil hand pointed outttt

13. Brinke, you have been a wonderful addition to this site! I love your hovertexts always!

14. I hope he’s not scared!

15. Smartypants says:

I also love #3 – “…and over here we see the Grand Canyon…”

16. Roxanne says:

You were at the Painted Hills in Oregon, right? I’m sorry but, that’s at least as interesting as your dear Hedgie! What month were you there? Hello to Biddy!

17. I’m not sure if it’s Painted Hills. It’s near Kahneeta though! We were there last month :)

18. I’m not sure if it’s Painted Hills, it’s near Kahneeta. We were there last month :)

19. Biddy was only in the snow for 2 minutes, then was nice and warm in his fleece pouch in the heated car :) I wouldn’t recommend for people to have their hedgies in the snow for any longer than a couple of minutes.

20. Never heard that. How do they survive in England then? Do they hibernate like bears in a hedgerow?

21. The ones in the wild in England are a different species than guys like this one or my girl Knarla, who are from Africa.

22. He looks like he’s a little upset since there’s not a five-star resort visible in this tableau.

23. Backpacker hedgehog?

24. OMG cuteness overload!!