This Is How It Is DONE

Snorgling a little furhead. What could be BETTAH? Speakers up for The Squeakingks!

Shad8623 shared this vid-e-o with us.

Comments

1. bad cat robot says:

(running through the Cat Translator) “I not CUTE! I FEEEERCE!”

And is that the same gentleman who patiently bottle-feeds kittens and has a lovely accent?

2. fish eye no miko says:

“I not CUTE! I FEEEERCE!”

Exactly! “Stop ‘zerbert’ing me! I’m a ferocious predator, dammit!”

3. petless in Puddletown says:

Give me a raspberry, willya?? I’ll rip your fingers off!! I’ll chew ‘em to bloody stumps! (Too violent?? Sorry, I was channeling the Black Knight…)

4. With extra tobeenz snorgling as well! *sigh*

Well, this day just got a lot better . . .

5. LOVE this video!

6. The kitteh is oh, so slightly annoyed by the raspberries

7. If that guy wasn’t already married, I’d be at his house with flowers and candy.

8. KITTEH ZERBIT! The lovely spotty belleh! Can’t not snorgle spots like that!!

9. I STILL do this my fatty 2 yo Axl Rose. I know he loves it…. even if he runs away from me. He LOVES IT!

10. Oooooooohhhhh…. This must be Santa Claus, and he has a little Santa Claws!

11. I am so very jealous of this man.

12. My brainz have quietly and softly disintegrated from the way this teeny kittehsons fits entirely into this man’s hands. Oh well, didn’t need ‘em anyways.

13. shad8623 says:

Yay!! Every time I watch this I feel tickled all over:) Thanks for posting CO!

14. “what the devil are you doing hooman? I will bite your fingers off!” >_<

15. Theresa says:

Men of CO, Senior Division.

16. Not bad there, but there were way too many spots on the belleh un-snorgled. Hand over the kitten and let me show you how a pro does it.

17. Where’s T.U.M.? If I’m right that’s a really teenie tinie tabbieeee….

18. TINEETABBEETUMMEECWAJKDBIO *thud*

19. uh oh. T.U.M. needs revival…where are the deflibbermajiggies? or Firdie to use them?~

20. I’m jealous of his wife .. I don’t have a handsome Santa man NOR a cute kitten at my house.

21. Theresa says:

TEEENEETINEETABBEE MYOKARDEEALL EEENFARKSHUN 8O

22. Theresa says:

PS: Where IS Firdie?

23. phred's mom says:

Yes, indeedy, one for us seasoned veterans.
    My kinda guy!

24. phred's mom says:

Where, oh where is Firdie, anyway?

25. Uh-huh. You keep telling yourself that. ;-)

26. Rachael says:

Been wondering that myself. I really hope everything is okay.

27. I was a little scared of the claws near his eyes.

28. fleurdamour says:

I wondered, too. She posted a few weeks ago after an absence, then nothing.

29. fleurdamour says:

TINEE CRABEE TABBEE

30. MinglesMommy says:

Ridiculously precious. He looks so much like my sweet boy was when he was that size. (Now he’s a big kitty who bites me when I cuddle him.)

31. JenDeyan says:

I love the SQUEAKINGKS!

Poor kitty is like “What is this man doing?! I should defend against this, right? I should scratch him or bite him or something?”

32. Ruffian9 says:

“must have tiny kitty to snorgle must have tiny kitty to snorgle must ha”- *runs around in circles as confused Pointer looks on*

33. Cavalier Lover says:

I could watch this video 100 times. Makes my heart melt.

34. Heehee! I love every time the little clawsies peek out!

35. Big dog adopts tiny kitten. How is this not a Marc Anthony moment?

36. Clairedelune says:

Exactly what you said, T.U.M. Oh My!!!

37. :lol: AWW :lol: I so LOVE this video :lol:

38. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I talk to her on Facebook and she is OK as far as I know.

Kittten belly!!

39. I love this video, he reminds me of my little cat Fudge who recently passed away. Thank you.

40. Saffron says:

Durn it CO, stop posting these vids! They make me want to run out and get more kittehs :D

41. tiamatsdg says:

Completely agree. This kitten is not sure if it’s to defend itself or enjoy the attention.

42. Ditto!