Buuut We’re Not SleepieZzzzzzzz

Lullabye, don’t you cry, hear the sweet singing tough guy
Whiny puppehs o’er spread, asplodey goes our head.
Lay thee down, don’t protest, (but I’m nooot tie-tie yet!)
Lay thee down, don’t you fret, start the honk-shu quintet.

“I’m trying to figure out a way to play this on a continuous loop on my sleep machine.” -Sasha’s Mum, long time CO Peep!

Comments

1. The Original Jane says:

Awww…that was too sweet!

2. Ohmegosh, that was just downright adorable.

3. I am a little in awe

4. That is amazing!!!

5. mrtsmom says:

I nominate him for the Men of Cute Overload. Any seconds?

6. Marie Janes says:

I second. That was astonishing.

7. My heart hurts from love omg. I have never seen anything better.

8. omg…boxer tocks galore! And the singing ain’t bad neither ;)

Now if I could get this to work on Shakti when she refuses to believe its bedtime….

9. “SSSShhhhhhhhhh” *backs away slowly while heart quietly ‘splodes with love*

10. pupfanatic says:

I know. Room for me in that crate? Redonk!

11. Smallthunder says:

Seconded!
    Imagine how many times he crooned them to sleep in order to get them to associate the song with beddie-by? Got to give that man the credit he’s due, I say.

12. I am totally in awe! this man has the magic touch

13. Saffron says:

OMG the cutest evar. Awesome man is the puppeh whisperer..puppeh singer?
    And a Sha Na Na fan!

14. Close your eyes… and who do you hear? I hear Homer Simpson.

15. I call the white one — or the tan and white…. Oh heck,I’d just close my eyes and grab.

16. I love when it looks like the white one is going to crawl out if the crate, and then he just slumps down and goes to sleep!

17. Leilani says:

I’ve seen this video many times before, but I NEVER GET TIRED OF IT! *SIGH*

18. Laura DragonWench says:

Somebody learned a thing or two from ‘Three Men and a Baby’! :D Oh, and I want one–the crooning man, the dogs, whichever. I don’t care.

19. Sasha's Mum says:

Thirded! That was my first thought when I sent this in. (And yay! for successful submission, haven’t had one in a while.)

20. Aviva Schreiber says:

Bravo CO For coming up with the 2nd best caption ever on your website. #1 still belongs to the “disapproving froggular sphere.” #honkshuquintet