UPDATE: Cat Boarding, Now With Animated .GIF

U can try this at home. Needed:

Kitteh (1)
Box (1)
Skateboard (1)

No batteries required.

From Cuteporter John.

UPDATE! Ceejoe wanted an animated .gif. What Ceejoe wants, everyone gets.

temp-560-74502536

Advertisements

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

I love how the cat casually glances over at the camera as he glides by, like, “What?”

2. The look on the kitteh’s face.. “The things I do to amuse my hoomins. Sigh.”

3. Great! Now I have diet cola all over my monitor.

4. LOL, this still makes me laugh so hard. Thanks Brinke for posting it. ~John

5. Dat wuz funnee!

6. coffee here… coffee.

7. I am so glad I hadn’t started my breakfast yet. Porridge is really messy and that was very very funny!

8. I’ve watched this over and over again, and I still laugh every time!

9. I was expecting some crazy idiotic stunt and it’s just a cat slowly going by ridding a skateboard in a box! I just love it !!! 😆

10. Rachael says:

Love, love, LOVE it!!! The look on kitteh’s face is priceless!!

11. This is how I roll….

12. 😆 Oh, yeah 😆 That is DEFINITELY the look 😆

13. 260Oakley says:

Drive-by cuting

14. fish eye no miko says:

[roll]
    Oh, hai.
    [roll]

15. lol Exactly. So nonchalant like “What? I do this all the time.”

16. phred's mom says:

Me too! Love kitteh’s royal glance
    toward adoring subjects – us.

17. Cat boarding calls for catspotting.

18. This is hilarious… because of it’s simplicity!!! That turn of the head as he goes by!!!!

19. SAME here… about 5 times

20. fish eye no miko says:

Yeah, that’s what makes this so funny. It’s so… casual. (-:

21. In total today I have watched this 10 seconds of hilarity 30 + times. I know I need to get a life, but holy mother of dog that kitteh’s gorgeous face is the cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Why can’t political propaganda be so cute? This single ten second video could bring world peace. Who could not love and laugh at this? Quick someone show this in Syria!

22. I do wonder how many times they had to film it to get that nonchalant glance from the kitteh.

23. 260Oakley says:

Stray boxcar from the Cattanooga Choo Choo

24. there’s another video, and that is one patient cat with its humans. Lol. love it.

25. The Original Jane says:

Am I the only one who thought of the scene from Risky Business?

26. victoreia says:

I see what you did there.

27. victoreia says:

I thot I taw a puddy tat!

28. victoreia says:

I was thinking of the “run-by fruiting” from Mrs. Doubtfire

29. Merissa says:

*boxcat

30. No Original Jane I thought of it too but you got there first ((Jane)) I an Original too and am very glad to see there is another
    Next time maybe they will get a Royal Paw wave

31. 260Oakley says:

Frisky Business

32. olivialovesfurrycreatures says:

Absolutely love this! LOOOOVE!

33. Can someone turn that into a gif? 🙂

34. Done!!

35. PEEEERfect!

36. Oh man, you’re awesome! You just made my day! 🙂 🙂

37. I advise not answering the phone after watching this at work. It’s impossible to keep from laughing.

38. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0OUIeCsw6Uc&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0OUIeCsw6Uc%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded. This one is the best! I love these guys! So this is what they do when the women aren’t around!

39. third time i’ve seen it in 24 hours. i’m down to a snicker. i’ll check again later.

40. maxtben1 says:

….and I love it!

41. The Original Jane says:

Nice one.

42. Theresa says:

“Oh crap, I just missed my CatBoard!”
    “S’OK, dude, there’ll be another in– see, here it comes!”

43. Damn! I *must* buy a skateboard now!

44. Catboarding – the newest form of torture.. ded from Qt-ness

45. They see me rollin’……..

46. Yuri Bell says: