Wanna Hug A Panda?

Yeah, I want it that way. Absolutely.

From Sky News.

1. Rachael says:

Do those guys even have the slightest clue how privileged they are? I don’t know anyone who would pass up an opportunity to hug a freaking panda. Sorry, they just annoyed me. :)

2. Crystal says:

Goodness… that was a bit harsh… don’t you think?

3. sabrina rose says:

Me too. The guys came across as being somewhat surly and off-hand. Guess that’s what separates the men from the boys. However, the pandas were awesome, so well-behaved and adorable!!!

4. Their reaction seem pretty normal to me. I bet those pandas were quite heavy. >.>

At least they can sing – granted their choice of songs are …

5. Crystal says:

They were average reactions… what do you want them to do? Squeal and jump up and down? They’re probably given instructions on how to behave with the panda.
    Goodness people, lighten up!

6. But tell me why?

7. Tee hee ; )

8. Martha in Washington says:

I would put up with boy band songs all day to hug a panda!!! Lucky, lucky boys!

9. The Original Jane says:

I thought we were trying to SAVE the pandas???

10. Crystal says:

har. har. har.

11. yep they know says:

Don’t be stupid. Of COURSE they know how privileged they are! This is a minute-ish long clip. Give ’em a break. They couldn’t exactly be running around like a bunch of 15 year old screaming fangirls going, “OMG!!!!! PAAAAAANDAAAAAA!”

Side note: This is super cute. I would do almost anything to have been in those boys’ shoes and get to hold those fluffy little nugget pandas!

12. Katrina says:

You said “nugget pandas;” you are so very praise-worthy.

13. yep they know says:

14. Love it! :)

15. Saffron says:

That clip is completely surreal. :)

Panda sort of look like they were expecting NKOTB instead…JOEY MAC!!!! :D

16. yolanda says:

Somebody ought to mention the band name for those of us who hate boy bands so much we have NO clue which one it is? Not exactly boys either. Boys 2 Men? Nsync? Someone already said it wasn’t new kids on the block. I think One Direction are still kids. So, who the heck were these men?

17. Yolanda-its the backstreet boys.

18. tiamatsdg says:

Funny that the pandas didn’t care about anything except their bamboo.

19. Katrina says:

Some fans are just so fickle that way. Playing hard-to-get.

20. Crystal says:

I don’t know what’s with all the negativity here? Cute men who can sing holding adorable baby pandas… what’s not to like? If they weren’t introduced as a boy band and just happened to be a group of cute/ handsome men who started singing to pandas I’ll bet many of your reactions would change.
    I for one LOVE this video!