Itty. Bitty. Friends.

Cuteporter A.sal sent this in. “You should probably have this girl make official renderings of the animals on CO. Just saying. You’re welcome. LOVE your site.” We’re not endorsing this seller, of course- but let’s face it, these are MAXIMUM REDONK!

8783299147_ef92221eb5_z

8783299703_8a0a974ea6_z

8789886556_d88e0b6155_z

8789887176_eccd1bb764_z

8789887452_b92d625a94_z

Comments

1. Someone’s got too much time on their hands! I’m very impressed, they’re sooo cute :)

2. They’re nice an’ all but jaw droppingly over-priced. I was ready to purchase the red panda until I saw it would cost me nearly £100

3. Amazingks. The attention to detail is phenomenal and they look almost alive. I knit and crochet, but I couldn’t do them. I have to agree with Patrick, though, far too expensive.

4. Mamabear says:

Holy…

5. Leilani says:

GAAAAH! I want the fox! And the owl!

6. Yikes! They are amazing and I’m sure take a lot of skill, but are also very tiny…and easily lost. I think I’ll just enjoy them from a distance..

7. Should have read the description, didn’t realise they were for sale, silly prices even if I’d won the Lotto!

8. For those of you who knit, there’s an entire cottage industry built around teeny tiny cute things. Check out Anna Hrachovec’s many books on mochimochi. And there are similar books on crocheted cuteness. I’ve done a few tiny things myself, and they’re not hard, but this particular crocheter is superlative at expressive details.

9. I would love the owlet but since I haven’t won the loterie yet I’ll have to pass on it.

10. edmundh says:
  11. Rachael says:

I knit in the sense that I can follow a pattern and come out with something functional and kinda cute like a sweateauw for my chihuahua. This person knits in a whooooole other way. Gorgeous, but too expensive for my budget. :)

12. SlaveToCat says:

Adorable.
    I am assuming that if you are a fanatic doll house perfectionist type person the price might, gulp, be reasonable.
    I just hope the people making them actually receive the money paid for the animal.

13. Ffanffan says:

A dozen of those sheep to go plz

14. The 3 totoros nearly made my head explode – adorable! Are we sure this isn’t regular crochet on some giant-sized finger?

15. Rachael says:

That would actually be easier to believe. :)

16. sotadragon says:

Some of them aren’t priced too bad, but of course the ones I really like are more expensive. :-p But they’re still super cute. :-)

17. Seriously guys, we so need a Knitted tag.

18. lisaLASSIE says:

This are remarkable! so precise. So adorabuhls!!!1

19. Maybe Knitted/Crocheted.

20. Isn’t there a “product cuteness” tag in order?

21. ingemary says:

WANT! But: a lot of money! However what worries me most are the itsy bitsy tiny fingers of the little vietnamese girls that have to make them…..

22. littleflower says:

MUST HAVE SLOW LORIS!! (fumblink in purse for credeet card)……

23. Meerkat says:

I’ll fight you for them! ;)