I ReallyReallyReally Want This Ball

I just can’t seem to get to it.

8758266613_dcf26fca9b_z

This is most irritating.

8758266715_68cc221e9c_z

So close, yet so far…

8758266497_90cf4ce1c2_z

Sigh.

Discovered by Carol W. See more of little genius Io here.

Comments

1. Face-palm, definitely. Don’t get me wrong, Io (great name) is so adorable, but face-palm all the same.

2. dubyah1 says:

Awww! Must be the royal blood: cute but otnay ootay ightbray, and putting the EHN!! in fehnce.

3. Rachael says:

Good thing Io has so much qte going for him. Poor dopey guy (and I say that as lovingly as possible, as I adore dopey dogs). :)

4. That kind of summarizes my fake-Monday. EHN!

5. 260Oakley says:

Don’t tease the poor guy. He might get a little de-fencive.

6. I would expect no less from you.

7. sabrina rose says:

Poor little sweet babboo! I’ve been there, honey, many times! Things will click for you any moment now.

8. “Why me? Why, why, why? What did I do for you to put up this fence two feet long between me and my ball?”

9. tunnel-vision. needs to learn to think outside of the fence. does he bark with a Jersey accent? – does he watch reality TV?

10. lisaLASSIE says:

Let’s just hope that no corgis happen to view this particular post. Oh, the humiliation.

11. Bahaha! Got to the last photo and just about fell out of my chair. I know that feel, puppeleh.

12. Puppeh is just trying to apply the principle that the shortest route between two point is a strait line. But nobody ever said anything about a fence in the middle of the line!

13. Scout C says:

He might decide to picket CO HQ!

14. Best CO scrolldown ever?? Discuss… ;)

15. Mikeyfur says:

Lovin’ the EHN in fence. Good one!

16. laurielou2 says:

AGREED!!!!!

17. laurielou2 says:

This was snort-worthy. OMG….thanks for the Tuesday laugh!!!

18. Abso-toot-ly!!

19. Reminds me of Dave Barry’s essay about his incredibly stupid dogs. He used to let them out onto the closed-in porch, then open the porch door to let them into the yard. Well, his porch got blown away in a hurricane and nothing was left of it but the porch door, still upright and functional. And he would let his dogs out, and they would stand patiently waiting for him to open the porch door so they could go into the yard to do their business, when one step to the right or left could have gotten them into the yard…

20. Hanii Puppy says:

Look up “Learned Helplessness” on the wikipedia.

21. Blue Footed Booby says:

Dogs are absolutely amazing at learning how things are supposed to happen. Growing up, when my family wanted to keep the dog out of a room temporarily (eg if there was wet paint) we would lay a folded-up folding chair across the doorway like a barrier. He could have easily jumped over it, but he knew he wasn’t supposed to. Eventually all we had to do was lay a yardstick across the doorway and he’d stay out because he knew what it meant. It may well be that the corgi in pics knows he’s not supposed to cross the fence.

Or he may just be dumb. Hard to say.

22. Saffron says:

Agree!

Am wondering if somewhere out of the frame is a cat watching all that and laughing….

23. hey I need you on Google plus Sunday to help the dogs win!

24. marthava says:

Memory Lane… Pig Latin was my second language in elementary school. It’s the estbay.

25. marthava says:

Theo! *waves* How you been, Sergeant Bro?? (STILL miss your daily commentary!) This IS the best CO Scrolldown EVAR.