Koala vs Puppy Wars

It’s one of the oldest rivalries. Koala or Puppy? Koala or Puppy? Which do you prefer?

Image (2) koala-772-_tplq.jpg for post 772
Some say classic Koala is best.

Image (2) koalas_for_steve-3383.jpg for post 3383
Because Koala is the original.

Image (1) koala_baby_1-4256-_tphq.jpg for post 4256
Some say they are both the same.

Koala_climbing_tree copy
If you had to choose, which would you go with?

And here we have a Slight Baroo with Bonus Pudgie Paws
Some say Puppy is too sweet.

Image (1) puppeh-1942-_tphq.jpg for post 1942
They say Puppy copied Koala.

8347764009_a8ca0bbc8c_z
Some say it’s all about the cute delivery drivers.

5627931479_f2131c7f2b_z
Then there’s the un-koala. Aaahhh, now that’s a soft drink!

cat12
Erik V., Cutest Paw, Selphie B., Miles, Buddy, Wally, Memebon

Comments

1. bob drummond says:

koalas vs puppies ? :) I’ll take the puppies any day of the week , cuz koalas are out door animals and only live in Australia and cannot be exported as pets !!! ;-) However they can be seen at a major Zoo nearest you !

2. Kitty wins! My cats made me say that, but really who loses out if you get any of these little furry babies?

3. doomchild says:

Simple! If we’re talking about only one, I’ll go with koalas (also a momma + bebeh koala technically count as one). But if we’re talking in plural, it’s clear that a box/bucket/lap/yard full of puppies is the way to go. It’s a simple function of quality vs quantity, as you fellow qte scientists are aware of.

And as for un-koalas, they are probably pets of the actual koalas or puppehs, so probably they are included in the deal anyway, no?

4. I’ll tale two of each please.

5. That’s take two of each. Not a very good typist.

6. maxtben1 says:

What the heck are we talking about?

7. Bacon-wrapped tofu. Also, the deficit vs budget surplus.

8. Bunnies….no contest!

9. C: If I can only have one I’ll take one of all of the above. (snatches one of all of the above & runs away giggling maniacally yelling ” I stole the babies” !!!

10. whhaaaaat?

11. Rachael says:

It’s hard to choose between a mama-koala-carrying-her-bebbeh-on-her-back and free-standing puppeh, but my heart tells me to go with the puplet. Or the kitteh. Okay, the puppeh.

12. That chocolate puppeh had me at barroo. *dramatic swoon*
    The others must come with for medicinal purposes to give face-licks of life.

13. I would like the doxie, please.

14. Really I would prefer a Chihuahua but if I have to choose from this list…

15. Martha in Washington says:

I really like koalas but since puppehs are much easier to come by in Washington, I guess I’ll have to go with the un-koala this time.

Also…BOOPx11!!

16. iiii wwwwwaaaaaannnnnntttteddddd one *says in whiney voice*

17. I absolutely refuse to chose! It si impossible!
    I will have them ALL !
    Mwhahahahahahahahh!!!

18. Jimbeaux says:

Oh no! How ever will I decide! I think I shall need to take them all home with me for further lengthy study! Gimmie!

19. Smartypants says:

The koalas are great, but I’ll go with the puppehs b/c there are so many varieties to choose from.

20. Smartypants says:

Man, Autocorrect really doesn’t like the word “puppehs” – it keeps trying to make me write “puppets”. Not nearly as Qte!

21. lisaLASSIE says:

Doomchild and Jimbeaux both make perfect sense. As do all of those snatching up multiple bebbehs and running off with them. Sadly, I am too late therefore to do the same. Sigh.

22. Lisa marie says:

I’ll have kitteh wid a side order of puppet wid a koala latte pleeze

23. Lisa marie says:

I meant puppeh*

24. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. The paws are very pitty patty.

25. Koalas are the best hands down