Bet This Never Happened To Arnold Palmer

Oh, you want this BALL to go in the HOLE? I don’t THINK so.

“I was moping here due to a rained out yard sale, and stumbled upon this anerable video of a fox stealing and then playing with a golf ball.” -Video by Petsami; from Cuteporter Sylvia.

Comments

1. I CAN NOT believe that guy took the ball from the fox…….Jeez Mr. couldn’t you spare just one ball ?????

2. lisaLASSIE says:

True foxholes on that course.

3. Scout C says:

“Golf is a good walk spoiled,” as Mark Twain said, UNLESS a foxlet comes out to play, too.

4. kibblenibble says:

I love all the sproingy pouncing action. He is so leggy and silly. :-)

5. Give that ball back to him/her you mean golfer !!! (stomps foot ) At least till the fox looses interest THEN you can have it back.

6. They act like something between a dog and a cat, don’t they?

7. kibblenibble says:

I thought the same thing! :-)

8. kibblenibble says:

I thought the same thing, Mudbug. I notice at the end of the video, it looks as if the guy who grabbed the ball is getting ready to toss it back toward the fox so he can play with it some more. I like to think that is what happened, anyway. :-)

9. Totally agree. Let the foxlet have his fun!
    As if the dude didn’t have any other balls…er, you know what I mean.

10. Seriously guy, that would’ve been the worth the price of the ball around the 19th hole at least.

11. Firefox is having tracking issues.

12. I don’t know what’s cuter, the fox or the guys awing over him. And I like to think that the guy took the ball so he could roll it back to the fox.

13. silentk says:

Exactly! Just what I was thinking.

14. Hmm, wonder what the rules of golf have to say about that!

15. Aye !! Dianne – a total MEANO

16. Meerkat says:

That was adorable! The foxlet didn’t seem at all scared of the hoomins and I too hope the mean golfer rolled the ball for foxly to play with all over again – much more fun than golf!

17. What I love most about this is the positive attitude of the Hoomins. I suspect many would have tried to scare the cub away but they are aware that this is a very special moment, wish more people were like this and didn’t view animals as encroaching but were willing to share. Makes my heart happy :)

18. It’s a fox-dog-cat-goat!

19. Oh, the jumpingks and prancingks!!

20. Oceanview says:

Do you think they named the fox Mulligan? ;-)

21. Tracy Klinesteker says:

Hope the foxlet doesn’t get too used to hoomins! Not a good thing usually for wild animals.