This Did Not Work Out Like I Planned

Who turned out the lights?

From DP&F.

1. SlaveToCat says:

The trap was set by the Marmie in the background. Never could trust those catty Marmies.

2. That would be his big (adopted) sister, Catsy.

3. I didn’t see him either! lol

4. LOL that was my favorite part of the video!!! So glad others noticed it too!!

5. Ha, I didn’t even see him! Had to watch again…He’s a sneaky one!

6. Rachael says:

I totally missed that too! You have to be so careful in watching these vids so as not to miss good stuff. :)

7. Sasha's Mum says:

More like “a unnecessarily complicated cat trap.” As we all know, if you want to trap a cat in a box … just leave out the box!

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

There have been occasions where I needed to remove a cat from a room. I’d set an empty box down, wait a minute or two, then pick the box up and carry it to a different room. Problem solved.

9. Love the cat… I meant to do that, reaction. By pawing under the lip of the box.

10. This video was produced by Ash’s parents. Their page is here:

11. Wile E. Coyote called. he wants his Road Runner trap back.

12. 260Oakley says:

My thoughts exactly. Cartoon violence on CO!

13. Ashzilla makes it to CO – how perfect!

14. Ashquatch is everywhere!

15. As a dedicated KittenCam viewer, I am so thrilled by this. Ash has been my favorite of all the kitties.

16. Yep, him and his mile-long whiskers. :)

17. K P Boelter says:

Ash was a member of the ‘Alien’ litter on the Livestream feed “Foster Dad John”, His mom is Ripley, and he was joined by Dallas, Parker, Newt and Bishop. I have had the pleasure of watching Ash grow into himself (we thought he was a girl for the longest time)!

18. This is evilz. How DARE the hoomins do such a thing?!

19. :lol: AWW :lol: What a thing to do to that sweet kitty :lol:

20. fleurdamour says:

If you won’t go to boxhab we bring boxhab to you.

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. Vw-chan says:

I think that was the Final Fantasy victory theme at the end. This was considered a battle?

23. kookiemaster says:

Yes, cats are obviously vulnerable to cardboard. Must have been some sort of special attack.