This Did Not Work Out Like I Planned

Who turned out the lights?

From DP&F.

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

The trap was set by the Marmie in the background. Never could trust those catty Marmies.

2. Sasha's Mum says:

More like “a unnecessarily complicated cat trap.” As we all know, if you want to trap a cat in a box … just leave out the box!

3. Ha, I didn’t even see him! Had to watch again…He’s a sneaky one!

4. Love the cat… I meant to do that, reaction. By pawing under the lip of the box.

5. This video was produced by Ash’s parents. Their page is here: https://www.facebook.com/Ashquatch?fref=ts

6. Wile E. Coyote called. he wants his Road Runner trap back.

7. LOL that was my favorite part of the video!!! So glad others noticed it too!!

8. 260Oakley says:

My thoughts exactly. Cartoon violence on CO!

9. Ashzilla makes it to CO – how perfect!

10. Yep, him and his mile-long whiskers. :)

11. K P Boelter says:

Ash was a member of the ‘Alien’ litter on the Livestream feed “Foster Dad John”, His mom is Ripley, and he was joined by Dallas, Parker, Newt and Bishop. I have had the pleasure of watching Ash grow into himself (we thought he was a girl for the longest time)!

12. As a dedicated KittenCam viewer, I am so thrilled by this. Ash has been my favorite of all the kitties.

13. Ashquatch is everywhere!

14. I didn’t see him either! lol

15. This is evilz. How DARE the hoomins do such a thing?!

16. :lol: AWW :lol: What a thing to do to that sweet kitty :lol:

17. That would be his big (adopted) sister, Catsy.

18. fleurdamour says:

If you won’t go to boxhab we bring boxhab to you.

19. Blue Footed Booby says:

There have been occasions where I needed to remove a cat from a room. I’d set an empty box down, wait a minute or two, then pick the box up and carry it to a different room. Problem solved.

20. Rachael says:

I totally missed that too! You have to be so careful in watching these vids so as not to miss good stuff. :)

21. Vw-chan says:

I think that was the Final Fantasy victory theme at the end. This was considered a battle?

22. kookiemaster says:

Yes, cats are obviously vulnerable to cardboard. Must have been some sort of special attack.

23. Fird Birfle says: