CJ (hic) Has Got (hic) A Small Problem

Rule #1: Goldie puppehs are simply awe-inspiring cute.
Rule #2: They’re even cuter when their little fur-bellahs jiggle back and forth with hiccups.

WHAT? U WANT A FAVE FRAME OF -THAT LOOK- AT :39?

Clipboard01
Sent in by several Cuteporters, including DC B.!

Comments

1. aesweeti85 says:

They ARE awe-inspiringly cute! Normally I can restrain my desire for one, but this brought it back full force!! Poor bebeh.

2. More cuteness than I can bear.

3. BOO!
    There, problem solved.

4. Poor puppeh I want to cuddle him and make it stop.

5. baileysgrandmom says:

Just in case the Dogue Fairy should bring me a wee puppeh, how DO you cure them of the hiccups? A spoonful of sugar? Holding your breath while drinking water? Breathe into a paper bag? Seriously!

6. His itty bitty hiccups come out as little fuzzy peeps…my brain is exploding.

7. edmundh says:

Are puppeh hiccups like human hiccups, that it will go away by itself after a while?

8. Teh squeakinks are too prosh! Poor guy.

9. lisaLASSIE says:

The owners and COers are too, too cruel to laugh at squeaky pupster. Hand him over to me immediately.

10. lisaLASSIE says:

Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to the Mod Lounge I go. Oh good, somebody cleaned the place up and stocked the frig. Lovely grapes and some dark fudge with walnuts. Oh look! A 50″ TV screen tuned to animal shows. See ya later.

11. Awww, my little lab puppy gets hiccups all the time! It’s so adorable!

12. Pathetically cute! :)
    My girl Ruby (ginger kitteh) used to get hiccups as a kitten quite a lot, but since she got older she stopped getting them. Must be a baby thing. :)

13. pupfanatic says:

Just snorgle him from dawn til dusk. Repeat.

14. Yes….no worries….

15. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Just like you would a baby, of course. Pick puppers up, put him over your shoulder & gently pat him over & over.

His hiccups were like the SQUEAKS of a SQUEAKY TOY! ! ! !

16. What I love the best about putting his head on the bed is the resignedness. “Guess this is just the thing that I do now. *sigh*”

17. claireoftheproblematique says:

Does anyone have a link to the video? I can’t see the video on my browser :(

18. marthava says:

Says there’s an error with the vid about 2 secs in, and it won’t play…?