Good Morning, Class…

“All right, class, just a few notes before I turn things over to your professor. Due to last week’s food fight, fish sticks will no longer be served in the cafeteria. Also, this week’s pep rally has been rescheduled to Thursday. Finally, please join me in giving a big Antarctica U welcome to our new exchange student…”

Via Daveybot.

1. Pure NOMTOM.

No more to be said.

2. That’s gotta be the floofiest Floofie McFloofieson evah.
    Looks like a military brat to me…ATTENNNN-SHUN!
    I think he’ll do just fine at his new school….if not, he can transfer to us.

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

Read the description and was amused. Read the hovertext and just about died.

4. TheIglets says:

Ha me too!

5. Omg, this is hysterical… Can’t stop laughing!!

Now I wanna know what that sketchy one in the back is doing.

6. JenDeyan says:

One of these things is not like the other…

7. Clairedelune says:

OMG, I LOVE penguins, especially when they talk like Monsieur Poirot… :-D

8. thecandiedmango says:

9. I feel your pain.

-Sent from my iPenguin

10. Theresa says:

Food fight? Fish sticks? Sounds like an Islanders game. :P

11. According to Christie herself, Poirot’s speech is, to a certain extent, a very clever ruse. While he can speak idiomatic English, he prefers to preserve his Belgian accent and use English in an awkward way. That way, English-speaking criminals underestimate him, sizing him up as a ‘funny foreigner who can’t even speak properly’ – which makes them easier to nail.
    If the fluffball really is ‘talking like Poirot’ he’s almost certainly the smartest bird in the room….. and I wouldn’t want to caught doing anything shady around him. .

12. Theresa says:

I love David Suchet’s Poirot, especially when he gets infuriated at being mistaken for French.
    Fun Fact: Before Suchet started playing Poirot, he played Inspector Japp in a British TV film of a Poirot story with Peter Ustinov as Poirot.

13. I did not know that! I hate Ustinov as Poirot so much that I never watched long enough to notice Suchet as Japp!

14. Never really watched Poiret but he was amazing in The Way We Live Now .

15. Laura DragonWench says:

Love that movie! David Suchet is an awesome actor, but I especially loved Shirley Henderson as his (very feisty) daughter.

16. fleurdamour says:

In Russia, even birds have fur!

17. I think they need a diet!