Anticipation

Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin’ me late
Is keepin’ me waitin.’

Video from DP&F. Submitted by Cuteporter Mary H. Lyrics by Carly Simon.

Comments

1. silentk says:

Love the streeeetch “*EHN!*” at 7 seconds :)

2. i think that breed is a Shiba Ehnu.

and it’s the facial expressions that kill me. first the “i want it and i can’t get it but i’m gonna if it kills me”, then the “seriously, this is starting to feel a little like a prank”, and finally the “you mind looking away so i can eat this?”

3. SlaveToCat says:

Cute upon Cute, wrapped in Cute, Surrounded by Cute, all wrapped and snuggled in Cute.

4. The fur is too long to be a Shiba Ehnu it looks more like a white Pomeranian.

5. Poor baby looked a little nervous that the hooman was going to take he treat away.

6. Benvolio says:

Aww, don’t torture the poor puppeh!
    Love the look on his face at the end, like “Is OK to eet now?”

7. Crystal says:

lol, no, I’m sure that’s not it. Just happy to have a prize and not willing to share ^_^

8. I know, that wittle face!! and those dark but expressive eyes!

9. POMS FOREVER.

10. fleurdamour says:

I think it’s a Nomeranian.

11. fleurdamour says:

It looks like an albino Ewok.

12. fleurdamour says:

PS – All it needs is a little spear.

13. i know, right? even the snausage was cute

14. mrtsmom says:

I actually think this belongs in cute or sad. Poor little thing.

15. dubyah1 says:

Dear COverlords:
    Could we regain the ability to ‘Like’ posts? Don’t need to dislike anything, just *need* to vote thumbs-up on such as ‘Nomerania’.

16. I love Nomeranian. But with a bit of Yeti thrown in?

17. At about 0:34 I was ready to pick up that little squeaker & put him/her on the table to get that snausage !

18. Blue Footed Booby says:

Reminds of the dance done by a goose that was posted a while back. SlapslapslapslapHONK.

19. phred's mom says:

Goggie’s mom is sadistic methinks

20. Did anyone else keep thinking (or saying aloud) “Just give him the treat already, dammit!” I felt bad for the little pompom.

21. Me too. Poor little baby. I did like the sly little sidelong glance from under the table at the end.

22. *ded*

23. Seems teasing our furry friends for entertainment is a universal value. I’ll support the practice as long as the fur ball wins.

24. Ya. The poor thing just wants to eat the sausage and I’m sure it can’t reach it only because its train to not jump onto the table.

25. It’s a PomerEHNian!