A Baby Monkey, Lion Cub and a Couple of Tiger Cubs walk into a bar…

And everybody’s head exploded cuz they could not withstand the Nexus of Cute Squad.

Via Yahoo News

Comments

1. Is this a kindergartner’s impression of the jungle? Whatever, it’s lovely.

2. Amazing photo.

3. How does this even happen? Where does this happen? As Liz Lemon would say, “I want to go there.”

4. Lion,tigers & (flying ?) monkey OH MY !!!

5. SlaveToCat says:

Hope they keep the lions, tigers, and bears well fed.

6. JenDeyan says:

You look up the word redonkulous in dictionary and this picture is next to it.

7. Theresa says:

Wha— who–wha—why–wha—

8. They look like they’re off on an adventure!! If the tigers would wake up that is.

9. If they could only stay small and friends!!

10. victoreia says:

Uh-huh

11. Interspecies snorgling– bebeh version!!!! Soooooo sweet!

12. Chantal L says:

I assumed it was somewhere in China and, yep, it is according to the link. I WOULDN’T want to go there – zoos in China are generally very nasty places, which treat the animals like circus acts, or bring in revenue with silly and potentially harmful stunts (like wrapping piglets up in tiger print to confuse a tiger mother).

Can you imagine a zoo in America staging a photo like the one above?

13. murkle46 says:

Stinkin’ cute.Get the buckets ready for all the rainbow puke!

14. AWW :D

15. huplescat says:

Sigh, I just knew this would be in China. Don’t get me wrong, all the individual components are very cute… just really not together.

16. Am I the only one who thinks that lil’ monkey looks a bit nervous?

17. A Baby Monkey, Lion Cub and a Couple of Tiger Cubs walk into a bar and the bartender says “I always wanted to be a joke in a child’s storybook!”.

18. This is not believable.. no, it is not real.. this could not happen….. could it?? Because if it COULD.. *thud*

19. Maybe the American zoos could learn a thing or two, to ante up the Qte factor.