Doesn’t seem like such a bad deal. You get head scritches with a little metal thing.
You get to go swimming.
You get all googly-eyed and people will crack up. They’ll prolly toss U a treat.
Toys are free.
You get to enjoy the great outdoors.
When you cock your head, people go BAROO? You don’t get what that means.
Sleeping accommodations are always comfortable.
Nice big comfy couches to crash on. Or stand on.
They bring the food and water RIGHT TO YOU!
So close…yet so far.
Nobody gets on your case for excessive drool action.
“I like to snuggle, cuddle, bite skin, chase monstrous objects n’ make people explosively happy.”
And..hey! Green dude! How’d YOU get in here?
1. DP&F’s FB.
2. “Trevor the Spoodle. He had been having a lovely time swimming in the dam, and this was his response to being told it was time to go home.” -Jas and Trev.
3/4. Ned McHardysons.
5. Jay’s FB.
6. “This is Hank, we like to call him Hanky Panky because he’s so full of beans!” -Photos by Annisa M., from Kristy and Josh C.
7. A border collie performs a jump at a dog show. Carl Court/AFP/Getty Images.
8. “Synchronized Napping: Nico and Hope” from Jeanine P.
9. “My friend Lesa’s mini-doxie Sparky contemplating yet another snow storm in SE Ohio.” -Liz B.
10. “Oliver is a mix of Japanese Chin, Poodle and some sort of Terrier. He travels with us in our Airstream trailer.” –Monica B.
11. Toby wants him some ENCHILADA. (Por Favor.) From Sarah L.
12. “Archer is our 2 year old bull mastiff who weighs 150 pounds and will sit on your lap like he weighs five.” -Submitted by “Mandy & Andy,” who are getting married soon and no doubt have spectacular wedding invitations. Photo by Angela at Lovelight Photographie.
13. “This is Oslo from Buenos Aires. He’s two months old.” -Rebecca W.
14. Bebeh Praying Mantis taken by A. Tweedie @ the Greater Makalali Private Game Reserve, South Africa.