Little Brothers Are NOT Funny

4 out of 5 big sisters agree, bad puns and passing gas are dumb.

Sender inner Ivy G. tells us, “This is 10 month old Tony inside the house, with big sister Marcy looking on in annoyance. We got Tony last year as a three-month old and it’s taken Marcy a long time to accept him (begrudgingly):).”

Comments

1. I love it when cats tuck in their paws like that.

2. Either Tony is exceptionally big for a 10 month-old, or Marcy is exceptionally petite. Either way, tres cute kitties.

3. Oh, she’s a calico, that explains it – calicos are generally feisty, feisty, feisty!

4. 260Oakley says:

Yes, Marcy, it’s true that puns and farts can both stink. However, I bet no one ever held your head under a blanket and forced you to listen to the puns he’d trapped in there!

5. It’s because they’re really two cats in one body.

6. TINEE TABBEE TONEE TEEF

7. Theresa says:

I can’t tell you how hilarious this is to me. This is just like my late Mimi and Stinky. Mimi was a tiny, petite, very dignified little control freak of a tuxedo– I always used to call her the no-nonsense cat. Then Stinky came, and he was the all-nonsense cat. Mimi, who when Stinky grew up, was about half his size, would look at him just exactly like that, with that same trepidation and horrified disdain. She looked exactly like a tiny nun. :lol: :cry:

8. Theresa says:

TONEE TIGERRRR

9. He’s grrrreat!

10. Wouldn’t that be “dos cute kitties”? Or did I misunderstand you?

11. skippymom says:

OK, could we get this settled? I’m always confused by the two cats thing. Shouldn’t it be three cats (as in three different colors)?
    And yes, FEISTY. My Chloe is half the size of her two big brothers, but man, does she kick their a**es.

12. skippymom says:

“all-nonsense cat” haha I love that

13. tres means very in French. :)

14. Ha! I was waiting for you to show up and say that about three cats in one body!

15. skippymom says:

Well? What’s the deal, guys?
    (HI, CEEJOE!)

16. Which ones are feistier (more feisty?) – calicos or torties?

17. Hi skippymom!!

I’m gonna vote for two cats in one body. Be/c two-colored cats are normal – we see orange & white and black & white cats all the time – so maybe calicos are like an orange & white cat and a black & white cat trapped in one body. 8O

18. Well, in my house the youngest calico is the fiestiest (most fiesty?). The only tortie I have is the oldest gal in the house, who came from a pretty rough background and was semi-feral when she came to me, so is pretty timid. The other two calicos are 6 and 7 yrs old, and are both pretty weird. So I guess my house is not really a good example. :)

19. skippymom says:

I think Chloe is more like twelve cats in one body.

20. Existential!

21. humminbirdie says:

*snortlaff*

22. maxtben1 says:

Marcy: I’m stuck with this idiot for eternity.

My 8 year tortie girl feels exactly the same way about my 2 year old Birman boy. Sometimes I feel so guilty.

23. Smartypants says:

Tony: Neener neener!
    Marcy: Good lord, here we go again.

24. Okay, I get it. Thanks! :)

25. Theresa says:

Mimi looked at him just like that, like “at the first opportunity I’m gonna clock him one.” Great times. :D

26. :lol: Sounds a lot like our cats, Dooley and Badger (my brother, his male friend and me) :lol: