Wonder Boy by Day, Miniature Horse by Night

Codename, … “Mr. P.”

8723628605_ea0948c6e7_o
Any resemblance between Mr. P. and a miniature horse is purely coincidence.

8724747150_c7f780a4c2_o
OK little girl, just pretend you don’t notice.

Real-Life My Little Pony
Nothing unusual here.

Real-Life My Little Pony
Situation normal.

8724747328_7a81f78928_o
Wait, isn’t that a …. NO! ha ha ha.

8723628813_58889cb51f_o
Suuuuuuuuuuuure.

8724747562_b72c14d299_o
Riiiiiiiiight.

8724747616_c2666844ee_o
After a long day workin’ his halter ego, Mr. P. can finally relax.

Real-Life My Little Pony
And have fun horsing around!

Real-Life My Little Pony
Pony Therapy with Molly & Mr. P., photos and cute article via The Daily Mail

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

A horse around the house – how fun!! Wills and Kate must get one for the new arrival!

2. fleurdamour says:

OMG that last photo! Party down!

3. A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
    And no one can talk to a horse of course
    That is, of course, unless the horse is the pony in your bed.

Go right to the source and ask the pony
    He’ll give you the answer that’s not baloney.
    Unlike the others he’s not a phoney.
    Talk to Mr. Ed.

4. I thought exactly the same thing!!

5. Mikeyfur says:

Three cheers for “halter ego”…….Nice!

6. Theresa says:

How many horses are pictured here? I get the dark bay pony in the last two pics . . . but I’m confuzzled about the paler equine. The horse in the pics in the house looks bigger than the horse in the outdoor pics– is that just a trick of perspective?

7. Rachael says:

I see what you mean but I imagine that a horse in the house will always look bigger than that same horse outside. :)

And where is this magical place where you’re allowed to bring your pony to the supermarket? *packing my bags now*

8. I love horses, but on the living room beige carpet? 8O

9. The Original Jane says:

Okay, I HAD to look it up. Apparently you can potty train a horse. Once I realized this is a therapy pony it made more sense that it goes everywhere with the owners. Very nice.

Oh, and nice blanket effect on the dark horse’s two-toned coloring!

10. Miniature horses are an accepted therapy/assistance animal, which means that as long as they are house trained (they can be house trained!!) and under control, they are covered under the same ADA rules as assistance dogs.

11. Yep, Jane. That’s what I think every time I see a horse in a house.

I can’t get past thinkin’ one of those little girls was Honey Boo Boo.

12. snarkygirls9 says:

Jane, just to clarify, I meant that about the horse in the house as a show of support for your comment.