Hot Buttered Ferrets!

Pop! Goes the weasel!-ferret!-mustelidae!-kneesocks!

Just popping by with M. Dakota Corbeau to butter you up!

Comments

1. orcgirl says:

OMG. That was totally adorable. Now I need a kiddie pool, packing peanuts and a passel of ferrets!

2. Makes me think of this:

3. Ffanffan says:

Bazinga!

4. That is so cute! I imagine that, with the static cling, they’ll be finding packing peanuts all over the house for ages! But it would be so worth it! :)

5. hop on Pop!

and Pop!

and Pop!

(all weasels are named Pop. or Ozzy. which is probably Russian for Pop…)

6. For a second I wondered if my cat would enjoy a pool full of packing popcorn and then scratched the thought as I figured she would either poop in them or eat them.

7. Mamabear says:

Just like a bunch on kids hopped up on Cokes, pizza, and cake at Chuck E Cheese, only without the screaming and the begging for more tokens!

8. just when you think the batch is done.. *POP* goes another one!

9. Make sure they’re the rice-based packing peanuts.

10. bluebird says:

Oh, now, that’s just ridiculous. *big grin*

11. Martha in Washington says:

I’ll have the extra large serving with the free refills please. And a small diet coke. Thanks.

12. Awwwwwww, how cute!. My house is ferretless for the first time in 14 years. I have such fond memories of those little kneesocks with eyes leaping all about.

13. Love the tail at :37 and the peekaboo at :48.

14. The Original Jane says:

This could easily be turned into another great game…Whack a Mole.

15. The Original Jane says:

Well, at least Bop a Mole, not a hard whack.

16. Boop-a-Mole?

17. Rachael says:

The expression “more fun than a barrel of monkeys” should be replaced by “more fun than a kiddie pool full of ferrets.” Do those guys know how to have fun or what?! :)

18. Heather says:

No matter what we do as human beings, we will NEVER have such fun. ;)

19. If those were my cats there would be nothing in that pool and styrofoam peanuts in every closet, attic, corner and even in my bed.

20. I had the exact, same thought Xia.

21. Never have I seen happier knee socks … er, ferrets!

22. Laura DragonWench says:

Aw, man! I used to have a big bag full of the cornstarch-based packing peanuts, just like those in the video. Had I known that all I needed to do was put them in a kiddie pool to get instant ferrets, I would’ve in a heartbeat!

23. Eeeee HEheheheh Tooo funny.. Loved it.