Ozzy The Weasel’s War Dance: The Sequel

Ozzy The Weasel’s first War Dance was such a hit, it demanded a sequel. That’s how they do eet een Hollywood! And so it shall be. Go, Oz.

From Frisco68.

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

That is interestingly cute. I’m exhausted just watching. Guess that means I can skip the trip to the gym tonight.

2. His running and the music are at the exact same tempo! Notice at :56 where he jumps at the exact same time as “SATAN!”

3. Rikki Tikki Crazy.

4. My only hesitation here is… where did that tail come from? Who is missing it? :(

5. I love it when he peeps out from under the fuzzy thing like, “Oh, hi!”

6. just another manic mustelid

7. I LOVE the squirmy little flip/roll Oz does at 1:56. So cute. I’ve never seen a weasel as a pet. Besides being impossibly adorable and very zippy, how are they as pets?

8. Sabreur says:

I don’t know about weasels in general, but ferrets are both fun and, unfortunately, high-maintenance. They poop a lot and get very depressed if you don’t play with them regularly. Their attitude varies – some are friendly to other animals, others will gleefully attempt to murder other pets (including ones several times their size). Being raised together seems to have a big impact on this. On the upside, they are energetic, clever, playful, and absolutely adorable (especially when doing the wild weasel war dance, as shown above!).

In general, I would not recommend ferrets for children – they’re just too high maintenance. If you’re okay with regularly taking care of them and are willing to make a significant time investment, they can be a very fun and rewarding pet to have.

9. Not very good, I’m afraid. They’re wild animals. :c Ozzy’s ‘owner’ lets this little guy come and go from the house as he pleases, hunting his own food and stuff. He’s so lucky that Ozzy loves him enough to come back all the time.

10. I am booking marking this page for those days I need rescue with rescute!

11. Ozzy is too cute! I love his sproing! Sproing! Sproing! Hide… Peek! Sproing! Sproing! Hide………. Peek!

12. Rachael says:

I used to work with this unsavory, creepy guy whom I often referred to as a “weasel.” I stand corrected. He was never cute, fluffy or adorable like Ozzy.:)

13. for the win!

14. Frisco68 says:

Ozzy’s ‘owner’ here. Exactly that, except that I also feed him. But, considering weasels need to eat a lot to survive, I’m pretty sure he does do a fair share of hunting outside. Which explains why there’s less and less rabbits in my yard…

15. I love this little guy! Wish I had 1/100th of his energy!

16. Khachaturian’s Sabre Dance would also be appropriate

17. At the time of the first Ozzie video, I briefly wondered how the word weasel got associated with negative human traits…

18. Wouldn’t you?

19. 4leafclover says:

Hilarious!!

20. yay to SQUEEEEEE-quels

21. Too bad no real word rhymes with it.

22. Theresa says:

BWAHHHAAA!

23. Theresa says:

Or Yakkity Sax.

24. Lucy's mommeh says:

Frisco, thanks for sharing this adorable little killer with us. Hubby found one in our cellar, sadly, something had bitten it & it was gone. It was something being able to get a close look at the little thing. I buried it under a wild rose bush out back. Seeing this crazy woozle dance makes both hubby & I laugh.

25. Moment of Maximum Ridiculousness at 0:36.

26. Rikki Tikki Wakki

27. wannadance says:

burying under a wild rose bush is SO SWEET to tell us. thanks…

28. wannadance says:

i know. like in ‘the stand’, weasels are the enemies…

29. wannadance says:

what i love most is the beautiful upright posture right before it chews yer ears off…

30. wannadance says:

of course 50 hundred of them running through the corn field and up your laigs…gah

31. kodalai says:

I think ferrets are technically classified as a gas molecule.

32. kodalai says:

Or Flight of the Bumblebee.

33. I found a least weasel once in the yard, the cats were following it around. It reminded me of chocolate on top and cream underneath, I followed it until it went under the shed. I haven’t seen it since then. They have needle looking teeth. I would never try to mess with it. It is fun to watch them.