Dubious Distinction

Peeps! Meet the magnificent, Koki! (audience gasp)
Jodi M. shared with us that Koki likes to pick on the other cats. (audience cough)
Koki also enjoys a quiet patrol around the neighbourhood to make sure no other animals are on her turf. (audience murmur-murmur)
Yeah, and after that, Koki’s favourite thing to do is bring home …” (gets yanked off stage with a hook)

8697036872_4f58ba7f97_b
TMI, Jodi M.!Smiley

Comments

1. Hey, a cat’s gotta do what a cat’s gotta do. Great photo of a magnificent-looking cat.

2. Magnificat!

3. looks like koki can bring home anything he wants!!

4. SlaveToCat says:

I think this is the Cat that is in charge.
    The Commandcat of the Marine Corps, 5 star General Koki

5. Koki is the General Woundwort of cats!

6. That is one majestic kitty!

7. He’s the BCOC = Big Cat On Campus

8. Clairedelune says:

hey kris, I typed exactly the same words but then I saw your comment!!! Did I read your mind or did you read mine??

9. Clairedelune says:

More exactly: VBCOC = Very Big Cat On Campus

10. Pyrit, how did you do that neato emoticon?!?

11. Bashful says:

Interesting choice of tag, there. :)

12. I want to know too! Please! *begging on hands and knees*

13. ah, Koki, you ahhrre my Jedi mastah….I obey yourre evvvry weeshe (please pardon the over-used Star Wars word).

14. Oceanview says:

That was one rabid rabbit, very scary. I’ll take Koki anyday, if he’ll let me.

15. Kori moonlights as a bouncer at the nearby biker bar on Saterday nights.

16. What does she bring home? Don’t leave us hanging in suspense!

17. “Hark!”, I said, “What is that shocked smiley emoticon from Google yonder?”

18. A NEWWW CARRRRR! :-)

19. Janet in Cambridge says:

That was my big, grey kitty until he was diagnosed with FIV and I had to keep him inside. He deals…

20. Ladybird says:

Koki has beautfiul colouring, and her fur looks so thick and luxurious! What shampoo do you use Koki?!
    I also want to know what it is that Koki brings home!

21. great minds think alike, clairdelune!

22. AWW :D Koki is such a beautiful girl kitty :D