Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Monster Jam Spectacular!

Starring the amazingly-named Princess Monster Truck. As it states on her (naturally) Instagram page, “All teeth, no bite.”

8720651773_a048b3c481_o

8721773316_a9e3a3e1ac_o

8721773244_b8aecd8f81_o
Photos by Buzz.

Comments

1. Teresa in NC says:

Now that’s an adorable kitty grin!

2. GEE!!! I LOVE THIS EVIL LOOKING KITTY!!!!

3. kibblenibble says:

Chocolate kitty! That’s quite an underbite! :shock:

4. Have toast, could I have a little Princess Monster Jam with my nutella*?

5. wot a grin!!! i loff her! big kissies!

6. Those teefs!

7. SlaveToCat says:

They both have scruffy beards.

8. How does she eat?

9. That thing is evil. Just wait til the owner is sleeping.

10. Queen of Dork says:

You HAVE to be kidding me! That’s ADORABLE!

11. Queen of Dork says:

My daughter and I watched a kitty for a friend for a few days. She was so cute. She was really pissed off. On the second day we had her, she ran to me when I came home from work and allowed me to pet her a little bit but then she hissed at me like she usually does. She was all, “Hi! I’m so happy to see you but I also really hate you!”

12. Not funny, sorry. I think there is something REALLY wrong with the upper jaw. On the other hand, the cat can obviously eat somehow, since he is grown up…

13. Alice Shortcake says:

Well, there’s something REALLY wrong with Li’l Bub and Grumpy Cat but they’re both adorable. Obviously feral cats with such problems wouldn’t live long, but well cared for pets with special needs can live relatively normal lives.

14. English bull cat?

15. I don’t know, but I suspect she has some way of lapping food into her mouth with her tongue. Pretty, pretty kitty. She’s adorable. It would be a privilege to take care if her.

16. Queen of Dork says:

Maybe she just needs braces?

17. Lucy's Mommeh says:

If you’re on BookFace, look up Fangsy wangsy. White kitteh with the same sort of thing going on. He’s a hoot.

18. Poor kitty, it doesn’t look comfortable for her. I’m glad she has someone to take care of her.

19. Well, it’s obviously a girl cat – give her a little respect.
    And yes, it’s a deformity, but she’s evidently doing fine. She’s a big girl and she’s loved by her humans.

20. Coffee Cup says:

She was lucky they found her!

21. flutterby says:

Yeowza!

22. Oh, so she’s like a cat.

23. I had a boy kitteh, Noah, who had one bottom canine sticking out. In his case, his top left baby canine didn’t fall out when his adult canines started growing. It screwed up the angle of growth, and the top canine was pushing the bottom one out. Unfortunately, the only Vet in the area who practiced dentistry was semi-retired and in Australia. Fortunately, my Vet had been to a seminar on dental surgery and had a second option. He removed both the top baby and adult canines. Then he re-inserted the adult canine – holding it in place with some wire. It worked, the wire came off after a couple weeks and the tooth took hold in it’s new spot — Noah kept it for most of his life. However, the bottom canine didn’t move back into it’s normal position. He dropped a lot of food while eating, but it didn’t stop him from getting up to 17 lbs. I always keep an eye on how the teeth are growing in for my new babbehs.

24. loribelle says:

The fur density (esp. on the legs) is so intense, it probably has its own gravitational pull. I know I’m drawn to it!

25. doomchild says:

Once upon a time, there was an orc who really, really, REALLY loved his feline female friend…

26. Anglercatfish looks like Dracula in reverse.

27. Same here :D