Listen, You Knucklehead

This video plays like a lost Stooges clip. Take a look at the kitteh on the left- SHADDUP, YOU. [OW!]

From Frîncu M.

Comments

1. More like the Marx Brothers: “Was that you or the duck?”

2. Copperbat says:

Those cats look like identical twins. I wonder how common that is in cats?

3. Theresa says:

This is like that sweet little calico girl who unleashed paws of fury on the printer, except with kibbitzing What a couple of wisenheimers! :lol:

4. Why I otta….

I know I’m being silly but when I saw the word Knucklehead I thought the powers that be had chosen to post the pic of my boy Knucklehead that I sent in earlier this week! I know, it’s WAAAAAY too soon & I DID say I was being silly but my heart did stop for just a second. (keeps repeating to self…I WILL be patient, I WILL be patient it may never show up, I WILL be patient….)

5. maxtben1 says:

I asked the same question earlier today about two other kittehs on here. I think there’s somefink in the water at CO. It’s a leetle beet spooky Brinke!

6. emmmjama says:

*cutting up cardboard, paint’s at the ready*
    “We want Knucklehead…We want Knucklehead…

(Don’t worry Mudbug, we’re with ya)

7. Robin Kiesel says:

Why I oughta…..

8. Mimzysmom says:

I had two sister cats the vet told me were twins. Identical markings. Love the moustache’s on these two

9. Thanks Emmajamma ! ;oD Not sure I want to tell Knucklehead though he would probably want me to start cutting a big gold star for “his” dressing room door (aka my bedroom door) LOL!

10. guess you haven’t seen our Facebook page then, huh.

11. Rachael says:

OMG, I haven’t heard “wisenheimer” since I was a kid! My dad used to call me that (for reasons I simply cannot fathom). :)

12. Rachael says:

I love the name “Knucklehead.” Not that I was ever called that by my older brother or anything. :)

13. Holy Cats ! I have now !!! My boy’s a star ! Guess I better get busy cutting him a gold star for the bedroom door . Cute Overload ROCKS !!! Thanks for the heads up Brinkie !

14. Leilani says:

Watch out wit’ that thing, Knucklehead–someone might get hoit!

15. Theresa says:

No, definitely Stooges. The Marx Brothers don’t have hitting like the Stooges.

16. Theresa says:

Linky?

17. Theresa says:

I’m back here because I love this so much. What cute little Knuckleheimers/Weisenheads! I love the mustache spots on their faces. Such a classic sibling dynamic here.

18. this one is begging for a ‘talking animals’ bit from the guys on youtube. i wish their mouths were moving!

19. I thought I was looking at just *one* kitteh at first and it was a MIRROR! Then I realised that the movements of the 2nd kitteh didn´t correspond with the 1st kitteh´s movements…. ;)

20. Hell yeah! :D

21. Well no, not really. But at times, looking at them two, I could have sworn I was looking at a mirror image…. ;)

22. SMUDGENOSE TWINS