Dear Diary…My Food Dish Is Now Only Half Full….

What happens when all hope is lost? You put a video on YouTube and plan the hoomin’s downfall hope for the best.

“You are going to love this! This man has a direct line to the feline mind. Thank you for making my day BETTER on a steady basis.” -Cuteporter Shari E.

Comments

1. MinglesMommy says:

This is fantastic… I can see my cats writing this. SO FUNNY.

2. Stifling laughter here at work.

3. omg … i cant stop laughing !!!

4. Reminds me of “the existential cat”

5. Give that man a Grammy, heck give him an Oscar!

I propose we ask him to do a commentary to go with the Men of CO calendar, who’s with me?

6. Tee Heee. OMG too funny! Especially the two tummy pat and on the third I will rip them to shreds.

7. Saffron says:

OMG this is hilarious. Clearly it was actually written by kittehs.

8. The authorities!

9. Crookshanks Redemption

10. Heather says:

THIS! Please. :) ZeFrank would be perfect for this. ;) He’s also a pretty cute lad himself.

11. Heather says:

Ha! Brilliant. :)

12. oh oh oh oh -Ola, du har katt for tiden ikke sant? vidunderlig om kattens psyke

13. Coffee Cup says:

“The authories have closed the door to the bedroom..I can only assume they have forgotten about me and have left me here to do. As a last resort, I will stand post throughout the night and sing the song of my people, in hopes that they rescue me.”

14. and let’s get that Norwegian translated STAT:

oh oh oh oh-Ola, your cat currently is not it? wonderful about the cat’s psyche

15. Jack and Lille's Human says:

Yes, I’m all for a Ze Frank/CO collaboration. He is quite cute, and his projects are incredible.

16. Jack and Lille's Human says:

It’s also worth noting that Ze Frank is a cat owner: http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html

17. So much win here! I’ve been delighting the whole office with my belly laughs.

18. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa!

19. That is hilarious! Deserves to go viral and win some kind of award. Somebody come up with an award, will ya?

20. Catwhisperer says:

No speakers on my work computer. :( Can’t wait to bring this up at home. Meanwhile, I shall pout prettily for two hours…

21. tweetie says:

Oh, give them some catnip already….jeez

22. Totally, an American Henri.

23. headphones!

24. This appears to be lost footage from a Ken Burn’s documentary!

25. Clairedelune says:

OMG, thanks for the much needed laughter!!! This confirms my suspicions about my kitteh’s thoughts, especially when she stares disapprovingly…

26. Rachael says:

I’m not even a cat person and I’m laughing my a$$ off!! Truly one of the funniest and most clever things I’ve ever seen on the interwebz. :)

27. SlaveToCat says:

I’m sooo sad. How could the authorities be so cruel to these cuties.
    Sniff sniff.

28. Scout C says:

This cat looks like Ron Swanson on “Parks & Rec.”

29. Scout C says:

OOPS! Commented before watching.. I was referring to the cat with the half empty food dish who is on the brink of starvation. This was very funny. The food dish thing applies to my dog, too.

30. luvstehQte says:

ok, threadjack, but did anyone else click on the “what too send too grammar police” video that came up after the cat one??? it was pretty funny too–maybe just the kind of humor that certain CO types would enjoy…

31. Wait, is this the same zefrank who gave us Tough Love?

Love the bit about biting the crap out of the hand as per protocol.

32. emmberrann says:

Brilliant, aabsolutely. But twisted.

33. Shari E. says:

ZeFrank even has a TED video now! His fruit bat video is one of his first classics, but I DO think this cat one is the top of the heap!

34. doomchild says:

*left me here to die
    My favorite part, too :)

35. ohohoh lets correct that translation: Ola, you have currently a cat, right? wonderful about the cats’ psyche.”
    but how on earth did that remark end up here? I thought i sent it to him via email!

36. Hahahhah! Makes you wonder what cats *really* think! :)

37. Tam..krazi cat lady says:

Hilarious! This is great!!!!!

38. Did he interview my cats? The plants! The poopie in the tub! Go in or go out? Or go in or go out! The Song of My People! He nailed them!

39. mplsdeb says:

I love that as well.

40. Martina K says:

LMAO – the BEST cat interpretation I have ever encountered. The water continues to vex me – CLASSIC! My cat is singing the song of his people to show his camaraderie with the sad cats featured.

41. Yes absolutely! Give that man an Oscar.. It is sad but WOW, what a wonderful video!!! Thanks so much for making and posting it!

42. GummiBear4402 says:

HaHa funny

43. Day after day after day, I keep coming back again and again to enjoy this video. It is so REAL CAT! Really, really.

44. :lol:

45. Yep, tell me ’bout it – my boss’ already looking at me suspiciously :/

46. Dear Diary,
    It is now June 4th and I find myself still watching this video each and every day. It soothes me and guarantees that I will not kill someone, lest I go to prison and lose my computer privileges.

47. Me, too. I think this is one of the best ever. I like it much better than the doggie diary.