More Ozzy The Maniac Weasel Action!

He’s back! This guy may be one of the craziest little wild men ever to grace the pages of CO. Imagine what would happen if he stuck his little schnozzle-nozzle nose in a can of Red Bull.

Videos 1 and 2 from Frisco68. Video 3 from Laggy Creations, who remarked on the YouTube page, “We were watching YouTube videos on our PS3, and our cat Merlin became interested. This was not good for our TV.”

Comments

1. Ouch on the TV. You can see the “ghost lines” from the pressure exerted by the claws.

2. Ozzy has killed me with the cute! Not a bad way to go, actually…

3. I love the kitty’s “I’m-confused” [lick-lick-lick] at 0:18… :D

4. Melissa says:

What a little chomper! Super cute. I wish I had a tenth of that energy.

5. Mouthy little fellow isn’t he, but I see no blood on the finger so I guess they’re only play bites. And does he EVER stand still for more than 10 seconds?

6. HOW does he know just how to grab that finger and stop short of hurting the hoomun?

7. If he drank Red Bull soda, it really would be Pop! Goes the Weasel.

8. fleurdamour says:

Guess he’s learned not to bite the hand that feeds.

Reel 3 looks like a video game for cats.

9. I’d like to point out that Manica Weasel is a Tautology. ;)

10. Arg! Maniac Weasel! DANGIT!

11. edmundh says:

Whew, I need to lie down after watching an Ozzy the Weasel double-bill! I may faint…

12. RoadRunner says:

WIN

13. I need Ozzy to nom my fingers!

14. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’m imagining him talking in a British accent and snorting lines of coke. One of these actually seems fairly plausible, given the videos.

15. I hear the old Robin Williams (Mork & Mindy times) when I see Ozzie.

16. Feenger Weeeezle

17. weaselwardancer says:

I never realised how small weasels are. I’ve only dealt with the domestic ferret Mustela putorius furo. What species of weasel is Ozzy?

18. lol!

19. Wow. One wound-up weasel.

20. Martha in Washington says:

“Imagine what would happen if he stuck his little schnozzle-nozzle nose in a can of Red Bull.” I imagine the can of Red Bull would explode and go shooting around the room!

21. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

According to his human, he is a Least Weasel, the smallest of the mustelids.

22. So, he gives Red Bull wings?

23. Sharon Wilson says:

Is it really a good idea to let a weasel bite your fingers? Just saying.