This Happens Every Time!

Everybody’s up here in their favorite places, nice and comfy — and then Janice remembers she needs to use the litter box. Thanks a lot, Janice!

Comments

1. stunbunny says:

My compliments to the installer of the curtain rod.

2. ladykatey says:

Oh gosh, the noise the one that falls made!

3. I was feeling kind of bad for the future of those people’s drapes until I saw they had the cat tree right over by the rod. I mean, really, what did they expect?!?

4. Well, goodness, into the mod lounge!! I hope there are some canapes ..

5. Well, so much for those drapes.

6. doomchild says:

*Serves tea and dainty little biscuits to Mary*

7. Janice is a WHITE cat with MARMIE ears and tail?

That is. so. cool.

8. Oh yea those curtains are going to last a whole week ! (NOT!)

9. Oh! No! It’s curtains!

10. Mamabear says:

11. SlaveToCat says:

Its Curtains for the curtains.

Hope the draperies came from the Dollar Store.

12. SlaveToCat says:

Todays special: Kipper & Capers canapes served under a canopy with a side of catsup.

13. ceejoe says:

And who was the smart one that put the tall cat tree next to the curtains? :)

Love the giggling in the background.

14. tirwit says:

Another case against letting your kitties out on balconies.

15. Stressfactor says:

I rather doubt that a fall from a curtain rod would be enough to kill a kitteh. Unless it was death from embarrassment.

16. Ironically my kitty hurt his nail from accidentally missing a jump from the kitchen fridge. I have decided to launch a campaign for all compassionate cat owners to get rid of fridges in homes.

17. Inquiring minds must know – what made them start backing up in the first place?

18. Thank you! *sips with raised pinky*

19. Could be a flame point Siamese .. I think that’s what they’re called.

20. I think it was the word “dr*pes.” Note that the four letters following the d constitute another word on its own… 8O

21. mplsdeb says:

I love NTMTOM’s narrative:
    ABSOLUTELY PERFECTO!

22. mplsdeb says:

for sure!

23. Please let passengers out before attempting to board the trolley…
    Hey! Comin’ OUT! Comin’ OUT! This is my STOP! Comin’ OUT! HOLD THE DOOR!!

24. I would of put up a walkway over the curtains and another cat tree on the other side so the kitties could go from one to the other :D